Apologies

July 22, 2013

Oscar had his tests done and we had to wait for the results. He still had to be in the NICU because he was still not ready to go yet and he had the seizure.

My mom said I should go to school and talk to everybody, and that my social levels are very low right now.... And since my school year ends in August and starts in December, it was still going on.

I haven't seen or talked to Cam since he came to see me the day I held Oscar for the first time. I haven't seen Katii since the day I had Oscar. Chase and I hadn't talked since I told her I was pregnant. Trevor never talks to me but he was the one to realize I was having my baby in the school bathroom.

I needed to talk to everybody! I told my mom I wanted to go to school.

Mom: that's fine honey! You want me to stay here at the hospital with Oscar?

Ella: If you can then YES! Haha...

Mom: ok, you wan a ride?

Ella: yeah.

On the drive there, we blared music and sung along. I loved my mom because she loved all of the popular music unlike most parents, she lets do most of the stuff I wanted to do, within reason.

When I got there, I went into the office and got a excuse slip. I had to pull out my schedule because I forgot where I was going! Then I remembered.

I walked into math and everybody looked at me. Mrs. Mulder ran up to me to give me hug.

Mrs. Mulder: OH MY GOSH! ELLA! YOUR BACK!

Ella: yeah! I missed you!

I looked around the room and saw Katii.... I raised my eyebrows and gave a slight smile... She smiled back... I looked around the room a little more and saw Cameron, I smiled. He did too. Then my eyes went to Trevor.... I smiled and he did too but it was an awkward smile.

I took my seat next to a kid named Louie. He looked at me and I looked over at him.

Louie: hi....

Ella: hi, what's wrong?

Louie: nothing.... How is he?

Ella: who?

Louie: Oscar?

Ella: how do you know his name?

Louie: everybody does! Mr.Poole told every body in our home room! And I'm in your homeroom!

Ella: how did he know?

Louie: I don't know, maybe your parents told him?

Ella: maybe.... Well he's good! Thanks for asking!

Louie: your welcome...

I looked up at the board an saw Mrs. Mulder keep looking at me.

Mrs: mulder: ok, I can't take it anymore! Ella! Can you tell us about the baby if you don't mind?!

Everybody went "yeah!" When she said that and looked at me.

Ella: I guess if you want to know that much! Hahaha... Ok,

I went up in front of the class and told everybody about him.

Ella: he has my color hair and he is adorable! He looks a lot like me! OH! I forgot I put a picture of him in my binder!

I went over to my binder and got the picture of him on his 2 month birthday.

I put it on the projector table which made a picture appear on the board.

Everybody instantly let out a loud "AAWWW!" And I smiled.

Mrs: Mulder: oh! He is adorable! He does look like you!

The rest of the hour we talked about what was going on with Oscar before what happened then we got to that topic....

Kid: when is he getting out of the hospital?

Ella: I don't know.... He was supposed to be out August 10 but he might be in longer now...

Mrs. Mulder: why?

Ella:..... Because he had a seizure, yesterday...... And he had testes done this morning and we are waiting to get the results back....

I felt a few tears go down my cheeks and I quickly wiped them away...

Mrs. Mulder: oh.... Ella.....

She gave me a hug... Then the bell rang, class is over.