1st Day

Monday

I woke up with my mom singing down the hallway in the bathroom. I stood up and walked over to my closet. I picked out a summer outfit that I had got from American Eagle and put it on. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked out of my room. I went into Oscars room and picked him up since he was already awake.

Mom had pancakes and eggs cooking on the stove. I set Oscar down in his high chair and got him some yogurt. I can't believe he is already 4 and a half months old! His eyes have changed from baby blue to a blue-hazel. He has grown out all of his cloths since he was 3 months old and his cloths are just a little too small right now.

Mom: Excited for school?

Ella: eh, sort of.

Mom: well, that's ok, it will be better than you think! Trust me!

Ella: I can try,

Mom handed me a plate of pancakes and eggs while I spoon fed Oscar his vanilla yogurt that he loved. My phone went off in my pocket and it was Cam.

*Cam: hey, meet me by the flag pole before school! We can compare schedules! Love you! Xoxo*

*Ella: mkay, see you then and back at ya babe! Xoxo*

Ella: well, I'll see you after school mom! Love you!

I gave her a hug and went over to Oscar.

Ella: and I'll miss you!

He giggled as a tickled him. I grabbed my backpack and started my walk to school. Not many people were out this morning. I saw the Paine family walking as they usually do. They waved and I waved back. The sun was already pretty high is the sky. Soon, the 3-floored school building came into sight, along with the elementary school beside it.

When I was a block away, I saw Cam waiting at the flag pole just like he said. I crossed the parking lot and made it onto the school grounds. Cam looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back. He walked up to me and gave me hug. We pulled put our schedules.

Ella: what's your first hour?

Cam: gym, what's yours?

Ella: Spanish

Cam: dang, my second hour is science,

Ella: so is mine! What's your third?

Cam: ELA,

Ella: so is mine!!

Turns out me and Cam have all of our classes together except for 1st hour, 4th hour, and 6th hour.

Cam walked me up to my Spanish class and gave me a hug goodbye.

Cam: see you in Science!

Ella: you too!

I walked into the big classroom and in the front row of seats sat Trevor. I looked at him and he gave me a slight smile. I looked up at the board to see the seating chart. I sat right next to him.

I took my seat and set my stuff down.

Trevor: I'm really sorry for what I did.

Ella: ok

Trevor: ok what?

Ella: I don't know, just ok.

Trevor: do you hate me?

Ella: hate isn't the right word...

Trevor: what is?

Ella: mad.

Trevor: oh... Ok

We just sat there in silence, it wasn't really awkward though. The teacher, Mr.Tapp came inane introduced himself. He was a nice guy. We just talked the whole class about what to expect. The bell rang and signaled us to go to second hour.

I walked downstairs to the science room. I saw Cam and some of his friends talking and laughing. I went up to him and poked him.

Cam: oh hey!

Ella: heyyy!

Cam: ok, Ella, this is one of my best friends Kyle. Ella, Kyle, Kyle, Ella!

Ella: hi!

Kyle: hey!

I heard someone scream my name behind me. I turned around to see Katii! I ran up to her and hugged her.

Katii: we're in the same science class!

Ella: No really? Just kidding! How are you girl! I haven't seen you in a while!

Katii: I'm good! Why didn't you call me more over the summer!

Ella: I'm sorry! I've been soo busy!

Katii: oh yeah, how's the little dude at your house?

Ella: good, he's growing so fast!

Katii: hahah, he's soo cute!

Teacher: okay, everybody take your seats!

We didn't have a seating chart so we got to sit wherever. I sat between Katii and Cameron. And we of course sat in the back. We basically just talked the whole hour like in Mr.Tapp's class. I doodled on my notebook. Mostly just random cartoon characters that I made up.

Class go out and me and Cam walked to 3rd hour. Every class was the same and it was an easy day. I walked home after Final bell and listened to music from my phone.

I walked through the front door of my house to hear Oscar laughing in the kitchen.

Mom: you home Ella?!

Ella: yeah!

I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. Oscar was in his high chair and he was smiling and flinging baby food everywhere.

Ella: excuse me but your making a mess buddy!

He just laughed and laughed. His laugh was contagious. I laughed and helped with his mess.

Mom: so, how was school?

Ella: easy, I have all but 3 classes with Cameron. I have 4 classes with Katii and 2 with Trevor.

Mom: well that's good! Except for the last one.

Ella: and in the first class with Trevor, I sit right next to him.

Mom: oh jeez, well, just cope with it until your re-assigned.

Ella: yeah, I guess.

😽😽😽

Hey! Okay sorry for the long time it took for is chapter and the smallness of it. And how boring it is. It is just a filler chapter to future ones.

Love yaaaaa!!!!

And thx for 30k reads!!!!