Time To Take And Recieve

Today is Wednesday, March 2nd. Tori had gone to a camp for a school field trip that was going to last 3 weeks!

I went to school like any other day and when I get home, I would go to the pharmacy.

It was 6th hour and I was watching the clock very closely. 2 more minutes.... 1 more minute..... RIIIING!!!

I was the first in out of class. I ran to my locker, got my stuff and ran out. I didn't wait for Tommy at our pole, I just ran home. I got home and got into my drawer for 10 dollars. I told my mom I was going to the candy store instead of a pharmacy to get a pregnancy test.

When I got there, I looked around for one. When I found one, I went up to the desk to pay for it.

Clerk: your a little young....

Ella: is that any of your buisness?!

Clerk: sorry....

She looked maybe in her late 20's. I didn't care though, she had no right to say what she said.

I went to the bathroom and used it. Since there were multiple bathrooms, I stayed in the one I was using until the results came back. I looked at it after 3 minutes. It showed a cross.... positive.... It's positive.... I'm pregnant.... I felt the tears down my face...

I didn't come out for at least 10 minutes. So the clerk came and knocked and asked me if I was ok. I opened the door a little bit and looked at her. She knew what I bought and what I was doing in the bathroom.

Clerk: oh no...

I just looked at her with tears streaming down my face. She opened the door enough to see all of me. She looked down at my hand holding the pregnancy test.

Clerk: can I see?

I just raised my hand so she could see it. When she looked, her eyes teared and got sad.

Clerk: I'm so sorry...

Ella: mm hm....

Clerk: do you want me to take you home?

Ella: no I'm good.

I walked past her with the test still in my hand. I cried the whole way home. How am I going to tell my mom I'm pregnant because I got raped? I had to plan before I got there...