Only the Beginning

February 28, 2013

Tori's party started at 8. It was 7:30 p.m. Katii came over at 5:30 to help me get ready and for me to help her. We were really excited! Even though I still had that horrible feeling in my stomach.

When Tori's best friend Scarlet arrived, we decided to go downstairs to the basement and start the party. There was a whole table full of snacks and drinks. Tori decided to wait upstairs with Scarlet to tell the guests where to go when they got here so she wouldn't have to keep running up and down the stairs.

When her friend Christopher got here, it was weird. He kept staring at me and giving me this weird look like he wanted to kiss or make out with me or something! I tried to ignore him but my eyes kept going back over to him.

After all of our guests were here we started cranking up music and dancing and having a good time. Some of the boys that came started daring
each other to try weird things like lick the floor or eat a spit covered piece if food.

After a little while of all that, we all decided to play truth or dare. It was half of Tori's friends and half of my friends so we were basically all the same age. One of Christopher's friends asked him truth or dare. He said dare and looked over at me again.

Friend: I dare you to kiss Ella!

I remember looking at Christopher a few minutes ago and and seeing him talking with this kid. He was pointing at me and was nodding but I couldn't hear or make out what they were saying.

Everyone: DO IT BRO! KISS HER! He's cute Ella, kiss him! COME ON! YA KNOW YOU WANT TO!!

Even though I didn't really want to, I scoot forward and so did he. I leaned in closer and he did too. I finally closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. We stayed that way for about 2 or 3 seconds. We pulled away and looked at each other. I went back to my original spot and acted like nothing happened.

After a while, I realized I had to pee. So I got up and went up the stairs. On the way out, I saw out of the corner of my eye, Christopher staring at me as I walked out of sight. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

When I opened the door, Christopher was standing right outside.

Ella: WOAH! You scared me!

Christopher: sorry...

He had that look on his face again, the one where he looked like he wanted to make out or something. He edged closer. I pushed him away but he grabbed my back and pulled me towards him and forced his lips on mine. He pushed me in further into the bathroom and shut the door with one hand. He pulled away from me to lock it and get air. I tried kicking him but he blocked it. He grabbed me again this time on my sides. He kissed me again. I could feel his tongue on my lips but I kept them locked. He took his hands off me and began to undo his pants. I tried to get him off again but it still didn't work. He was in his boxers now with a t-shirt. He began to undo my shorts. I panicked! I tried to kick him and scream but downstairs, they had music playing really loud. He managed to get me half naked.

My bathroom was big enough where you could lay down in it. He laid me down and took of his boxers. He was so strong, he managed to hold my arms down and he was in a position where I couldn't kick him. I closed my eyes and began to cry. I felt him enter me. It hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everybody!!! Hope you like this story so far!!! Sorry it's a little graphic...