Please Wake Up!

I woke up very tired, I don't know why, I got a full 8 hours of sleep at least.... Whatever. I walked to my door and tried to turn the knob. It wouldn't open,

*i don't have a lock on my door* i thought...

I tried shoving it and kicking it. Finally after shoving my body into it, it released. There was a stick keeping it from opening. I walked downstairs to find my mom. It was dead. Silent.... Not a noise from anywhere in this house. I walked around and tried to find my mom, she was nowhere and tori was gone too. I walked into the nursery and looked into Oscar's crib, HE WASNT THERE!!! Now I started to panic... Why was mom gone and Oscar too?!

I picked up the phone and dialed 911.

Operator: 911, what is your emergency?

Ella: hi, my name is Ella Peterson and I woke up locked into my room, but my door doesn't have a lock. I broke open the door and there was a stick keeping it closed. I went to find my mom but couldn't. And my baby is gone too! Please send somebody over here, I'm all alone!

I started crying because of my fear.

Operator: okay sweetie, I'm gonna send someone right now and I want you to stay on the phone with me until they get there okay?

Ella: okay, thank you...

Operator: okay, the chief is on his way, his name is dan. Then there are two more officers coming, they're Joey and Shane.

Ella: ok....

I heard sirens in the distance. Not very close though...Then I heard the door kicked open.

Ella: they're here!

Operator: ok,

I dropped the phone and went to where they were, it wasn't them.

2 men stood in the door way, dressed very trashy and like they hadn't showered in a while...

Ella: ok... Not who I was expecting...

Man 1: who were you expecting?

Ella: um....

Man 2: well? That's it, "um"?

I breathed deep and felt my heart trying to break out of my rib cage.

I took a very deep breath and one of my last ones.....

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Aren't I evil! I just do a bunch of cliffhangers all the time! Well, would you look at this! I got two chapters out in the same night! They might be short but whatever!

If you know who Joey Graceffa and Shane Dawson are, then you will know who the two officers I am talking about! I just love them soooo much! Leave me a comment telling me if you know who Joey or Shane is, I hope I'm not alone!

I know the title docents make sense but it will soon!