No! Not Yet!

May 10, 2013

Today is Monday. I'm going back to school today. The school where everybody knows I'm pregnant and where my rapist is.

My mom reported Chris 2 months ago and we never got any information about him.... I'm scared.

The bus arrived and I went on. When I walked through the aisle, everybody looked at me. And I mean, EVERYBODY!

I acted like nothing happened and sat in my seat. He kid in front of me turned around and asked,

Kid: is it true?

Ella: what?

Kid: is it true? The rumor?

Ella: it's none of your business! Now turn around and don't talk to me!

I said that a little louder than I wanted but whatever. Everybody stopped staring at me. This was the first time a I sat alone on the bus...

When I arrived at school, I walked to my locker and put my stuff away. Katii came up to me...

Katii: why Ella? Why!?

Ella: what?

Katii: everybody thinks I'm pregnant too! Just because I hang out with you! I don't know if I can be your friend Ella! It's hurting not only you but me and Cameron, too!

Ella: I didn't mean for this to happen Katii! I'm sorry... It's not my fault!

Katii: until this baby is born, don't talk to me!

Ella: so when the baby is born, you'll talk to me?

Katii: I don't know... Just leave me alone!

Katii walked away. Then Cam walked up to me.

Cameron: Ella.....

Ella: what?

Tears were going down my face again.

Cameron: everybody thinks I got you pregnant! I can't be with you anymore! This is so bullshit, Ella! Did you mean it this to happen to me!? Did I do something wrong!?

Ella: no!! THIS ISN'T MY FAULT!!

I walked fast to the bathroom, since i couldn't run, and went in the stall. I cried, and cried... and cried.

All of the sudden, I had a sharp pain in my lower stomach.

*no! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!* I thought in my head.

I took off my pants and underwear and saw blood on them. Since women don't get their period when they are pregnant, i knew exactly what was happening! I was in labour!

I called for help.

Ella: HELP! HELP!! PLEASE, IM BLEEDING! IM PREGNANT AND GOING INTO LABOUR! HELP ME! PLEASE!

I heard the door open quick and the door to the stall shake. and at the same time, I heard someone say,

???: let me in! I'm going to help you!

It was a boyish voice. Either a young, male student teacher or a kid that was passing by when i was yelling.

Ella: I can't reach the lock! Oh, god, just jump over the wall from another stall, there's enough room!

He did as I told him and I saw his face.

It was Trevor, Katii's crush... I knew his mom was a nurse that helped deliver babies so he knew sort of what to do.

Trevor: ok, I need to get you out of the bathroom stall, ok? I will carry you.

Ella: ok, please be careful!

He carefully put his arms under me and lifted me. The pain was almost unbearable. I screamed in terror and in pain when he lifted me.

He set me down on the floor where there was more room.

He ran and opened the door to the bathroom slightly and looked out.

Trevor: CALL 911!! ELLA IS GIVING BIRTH AT ABOUT 5 MONTHS PREGNANT!!

How did he know my name and how many months I was? Then it came to me, everybody knows I'm pregnant.

Mrs. Mulder, my math teacher, came rushing in with my science teacher, Mr. Fletz. Great, more men had to see me half naked on the bathroom floor.

I shoved that thought out of my mind and focused on my baby.

**please be okay! Please be okay!** I kept thinking in my head.

I heard at least 3 people in the hall on the phone with what seemed to be 911.

Even though he was mad at me, I wanted Cameron. I wanted my mom, I wanted tori too. I was still mad at her but that changed.

Mrs. Mulder was telling me to breath steadily and slowly. Mr. Fletz held my hand and so did Trevor. I didn't even remember him grabbing my hand...

Finally, I heard the sirens. One if the best sounds I've ever heard in my life!

Then I heard the intercom go off with the principle saying,

Principle: sorry for the I interruption, but all girls, do not use the bathroom next to he lunchroom, there is an emergency going on so please stay clear and out of the way! Thank you!

Then suddenly the paramedics, a woman and a man, came in with a bag and outside, a stretcher.

I looked at the floor and saw a huge puddle of blood. I started to get dizzy and tired. The paramedics were telling me to try to stay awake. They picked me up and put me on the stretcher and wheeled me to the ambulance.

I blacked out for the ride to the hospital.

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

I'm sorry this is a little but graphic but this is the idea I had! Thanks so much for about 180 reads!!!! you guys are awesome! I'll try to write more and please tell me any mistakes in the comment section!! I write on my iPod so I can't tell if there are mistakes very well! Anyways, thank you so much and I love you guys!