Stories

Joey: ok, so Ella, this is our house!

I looked around the entry way. There was a small hallway leading into the living room. On the left, there was a big entry way to the kitchen and dining table. On the right was the stairway up to the second floor.

Joey: we have a extra bedroom next to ours upstairs.

Ella: so what's the story you were going to tell me?

They looked at each other.

Joey: let's go sit in the living room, k?

Ella: ok.

We went through the hallway and sat on the couch.

Joey: so, you know that sometimes a boy likes a boy or a girl likes a girl?

Ella: yeah, I know all about that.

Joey: well, that's why me and Shane live together.

I looked over at Shane and he smiled. I smiled back.

Ella: that's awesome!

Joey: so that's why we live together and everything.

Ella: are you guys married?

Joey: engaged and getting married in 3 months.

Ella: cool!

Joey: also, we both have a YouTube partnership.

Ella: you do?! That's awesome!

Shane: do you know who we are?

Ella: I'm sorry but no. I watch beauty gurus and and gamers. I might have seen you, Joey once or twice in Missglamourazzi's videos.

Joey: yeah, I'm in her videos sometimes.

Shane: do you know any of my friends?

Ella: well, who are your friends?

Shane: lisbug or Lisa Schwartz, Shanna Malcolm,

Ella: is Lisa a blond?

Shane: yeah, but not in the head.

Ella: I've seen her before.

Joey: well, back to the story, I forgot one part. Remember when you asked why we were so excited about taking you home?

Ella: yeah,

Joey: well, we were thinking of adopted a child and we thought it would be good practice with you to see if we can handle one yet.

Ella: so it's not because you wanted to have custody of me already and if they never find my mom, then you can adopt me?

Joey: well, we didn't think about that but if they don't find your mom, then you would most likely stay with us.

Ella: well, at least it would be better than staying with a stranger.

Shane: so, do you want to get something to eat then go get some of your stuff out of your room from your house and take it here?

Ella: yeah, sounds good!

We went to a restaurant that I have never been to. We got a table and I sat by Joey. I have been so distracted by my new life and home that I forgot about tori and Oscar. Where would they be and why would mom take him?.... Why would tori disappear too, other than the fact that she doesn't like me anymore and basically hates me... I remember the day before the party...

**flash back**

Ella: so how many friends did you invite?

Tori: about 6 or 7 I think. What about you?

Ella: 4 or 5, I think 5.

Tori: let's stay up here Crimson, so we don't have to keep running up and down the stairs.

Crimson: ok.

Tori: why don't you two go down stairs and welcome your party guests when they get down there.

Ella: ok, byeeee!

Tori: wow, your already hyper.

Katii: so do you have a crush on any of Tori's friends?

Ella: I haven't met all of her friends so not right now.

Katii: interesting...

Ella: why do you?

Katii: no, but I was just wondering. And that might change after tonight. I mean, they're only 1 year older than us, that means we could hook up with one of them!

Ella: ok, whatever you say!

***

Joey: Ella!

Joey was shaking me.

Ella: sorry Joey, I was thinking...

Shane: we could tell!

***

We went to my house and some officers were still there.

Joey: hey Arney!

Arney: hey officer Joseph!

Joey glared at him.

Joey: so, since Ella is staying with us for now, can we get some of her stuff and take it with us?

Arney: yeah, go ahead!

We walked through the entry way and saw everything broken still. Just this morning, I was terrified and standing in front of two men that were at least 2 feet taller than me. We walked up the stairs and I saw the door to my room. The place that started this weird day. I walked in and everything was still in place, my bed, my desk, my closet full of clothes. My normal everyday life.

Joey: so, where are your clothes that you want to bring?

I grabbed a suitcase out of my closet and packed all the clothes that I could. I next grabbed my backpack and put all of my hair stuff and makeup and a few things that reminded me of my family. Lastly I grabbed my phone.

Cameron had texted me but I ignored them. We were growing apart... So were me and Katii. We weren't telling each other everything anymore. We didn't hang put as much in school. Cameron and I never hang out after school anymore. We don't really talk in school, we just text each other.

My life is crumbling into pieces right before my eyes....

🐍🐔🐍🐔🐍🐔🐍

BAM!! Finally got a chapter put for this book! The twist is either coming in the next chapter or at least in one of the next 2 or 3. Sorry for the shortness of this one, I'm getting bored with this one a little but I'm gonna keep writing.

Byeeeee!