Ella + Him = <3

The rest of the day went smoothly, no problems at all.

Me and Trevor's moms planned to get a nail job today after school down town so me and Trevor would get to walk around and do what ever.

Me and Trevor waited under the tree where the "incident" with him and Cameron happened. We talked about what ever.

Ella: sooo... Are you mad at Cameron?

Trevor: I don't know... I mean it is my fault, he was protecting you but he didn't have to break my nose... I guess we both did something wrong... Sorry you were in the middle of it...

Ella: it's ok... But the reason I asked was because you don't seem to be...

There was a few seconds of silence...

Ella: Do you really like me that much that you went on a love rampage?

Trevor: yeah! Your beautiful, funny, nice, caring, encouraging and everything about you is perfect!

I blushed hard when he told me all the things he loved about me..

Ella: thank you very much Trevor! Wanna know something?

Trevor: sure,

Ella: the first thing I noticed about you that made my feelings toward you strong was your smile when I made you laugh...

When I said that, he made a very stupid but cute smile.

Ella: yes, even that one is cute!

We both laughed and noticed his mom's van pull up to the curb.

We got in and buckled up.

Mrs. Holleman: so Ella? Your mom told me all about Oscar! How is he?

Ella: he's good! Trevor told me you work on the week ends as a delivery nurse!

Mrs. Holleman: yup! And you were 5 months when he decided to come?

Ella: yeah, scared me bad but he was put in the NICU right away and was kept healthy!

Mrs. Holleman: so when is he getting out?

Ella: we have one of the last doctors appointments tomorrow and we will find out when! I'm really excited to bring him home for the first time!

Mrs. Holleman: yeah, I remember when I brought Trevor home! He cried because I had a air freshener that was really strong and he didn't like it... Whoops....

I went on my phone while Trevor went on his too. The rest of the way there, I went on Instagram and listened to the music from the radio.

When we got there, my mom gave us dinner money and party money, which is money to have a good time to me and my mom.

Me and Trevor went to a hot dog place that was very tiny and didn't have any tables inside. We sat on a picnic bench and talked.

We both went around to look inside shops, including the toy store.

The night was ended by fire works because it was Friday. Our town did fireworks every Friday night. Me and Trevor sat on the edge of the fountain and watched. Since his shoulder was a little less than head hight to me, I rested my head on his shoulder. He put his head on mine and we sat there watching.

When they were done me and Trevor still remained in the ledge. We just sat there and thought.

Trevor: can I ask you something Ella?

Ella: sure,

Trevor: are we, like, a... couple now?

I leaned my head up to look at him.

Ella: I think so.

Trevor smiled and I smiled back.

We got up to go meet up with our moms. But I turned around to look at him.

Trevor: haha, what?

I put my hands in his shoulders, stood on my toes and planted a soft kiss on his lips that lasted about 3 or 4 seconds. I looked up at his soft blue eyes and smiled a little smile.

Trevor: what was that for?

Ella: I really like you...

We held hands when we walked back to our parents. We forgot to let go when we reached our moms so they caught us.

Mom: ooooh! So why are you two holding hands?

She had a big smirk on her face.

Ella: well....

Mrs. Holleman: hahahaha! So what's your answer Trev?

His face turned red but my hand remained in his grip and I liked it there.

Trevor: ok, I will give you two lovely women the truth! We wanted to hold hands!

He had a " so there" face after he said that.

I just laughed after he said that and the looks our moms had!

All of us started laughing and went back to the van. And still, me and Trevor held hands....