Who Will It Be?

The 4 text messages were from Katii and Cam.

Cameron said,

Cameron: hey! You wanna hang out today?

Cameron: hey, you there?

Cameron: hey! There's this new girl down the street from me and she looks our age! We should go meet her!

I was really excited about meeting this new girl! I wanted to hangout with Cam today and forget about Tori....

I was so caught up in what Cam said, I forgot about Katii texting me!

Katii: hey I haven't talked to you in sooooo long! I got back from Mexico today and we should hang out and catch up! I miss you!

Oh god! Now I have to choose between my best friend and boyfriend?

I chose to hang out with Katii first since she doesn't know what happened yet. I would invite her over and we would talk.

I texted Katii inviting her over at 12:30 and maybe Cam after her.

Since I won't be able to see either of of them tomorrow because if my first doctor appointment, I want to spend the whole day with them. Katii and Cam don't really get along so I don't want to hang out with them at the same time. Katii doesn't even know I'm dating Cam!

Katii got here right on time. We went up to my room to talk.

Katii: so how are you? Since spring break started I haven't seen you!

Ella: I'm good! Well, there is one bad thing that I really wanted to talk to you about...

Katii: what, you know you can tell me anything!

Ella: I know, and I'm going to tell you... Ok, so on the night of Tori's party, after Chris kissed me...

Katii: yeah?

Ella: I went up to the bathroom and he followed me. He stood outside the door and waited for me. I opened the door and he started..... Forcibly kissing me...

Katii: what!? Did he do anything else?!

Ella: yeah.. He raped me... And got me pregnant...

Katii kept quiet from being in shock. I felt more tears run down me face. She gave me hug and I hugged her back.

Katii: I'm so sorry... Have you had a doctors appointment yet?

Ella: I'm going tomorrow...

Katii: how long have you been pregnant?

Ella: a little more than 3 weeks.

Katii: well... Is Chris helping you at all?

Ella: no, he totally disappeared... The baby won't have a real dad, I guess...

Katii: oh... So nobody knows where he is?

Ella: no, not even Cameron. oh, that reminds me, a couple days ago, I told Cam, because he deserves to hear what his best friend did to me, but anyways, I told him and he asked me something...

Katii: like what?

Ella: he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Katii: and what did you say?!

Ella: I said yes!

Katii: oh! well, even though I hate him, I'm happy for you. So, if your still dating Cam when the baby is born, will he be, like the stepfather?

I haven't even thought of that...

Ella: if he's willing, I guess... I mean I might get married to him but I can't be for sure...

Katii: did you hug him yet?

Ella: yeah...

I smiled thinking about Cameron hugging me.

Katii: did you kiss him yet?

Ella: no but I kind of want to... Is that weird?

Katii: no, I mean there's a lot of guys I wouldn't mind kissin'! haha!

Ella: oh my god! Katii!

Katii: what?

Ella: we have to get you a man!

Katii: no we don't! I mean I'd like to have one but you don't have to help me!

Ella: why?! I'm your best friend! I want my BFF to have a boyfriend!

Katii: (sigh) fine....hahahahaha!

Ella: who do you like?

Katii: ok... Well, ya know that guy that sits in front of me in math class?

Ella: HIM!? With the long, dirty blonde, curly hair? The one that is like, 400 feet tall? That guy?!

Katii: YEAH! I think his name is Trevor? I'm pretty sure it is... But anyways yeah, him!

Ella: guess what I'm doing when we get back to school?!

Katii: don't you even think about telling him!

Ella: WHY?

Katii: because I want to know if he likes me first!

Ella: ok, I'll ask him if he likes you!

Katii: fine, but you can't tell him anything else!

Ella: got it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called this chapter, "who will it be" because they're trying to decide who the dad to the baby will be! I just thought if tell you in case you didn't get that!

I will try to write every day but its hard with school but this week I have days off so I will have a lot if one to write! Bye!