New Life Style

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!! PLEASE READ!!!

-----

I woke up on he stairs and went into the entry way, the two men were still here though... It wasn't a dream...

Ella: so, who are you guys?

Man1: NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

I jumped at how loud he was. They both towered over me, I bet they were at least 6'4 or 6'5.

Man2: are you the only one home?

I didn't want to tell him anything about me.

Ella: no, my 22 year old brother is upstairs in the shower! He can kick both of you out the door 10 feet with just a little push!

God I hoped they believed me, but I did always want a big brother who can protect me...

Man1: I don't hear a shower?!

Ella: he turned it off just before you broke my door in!

The first man picked me up by the collar of my shirt and had his face an inch from mine.

Man1: if you don't want to get hurt, I suggest you don't sass me again! GOT IT?!

Ella: yes.

He put me down and walked past me into the kitchen. He went to the fridge and looked for food.

I turned back around to face man 2. I just stared at him
Man2: how old are you?

I hesitated but I had to tell them what they wanted so I wouldn't be hurt like man 1 said,

Ella: 13

He just nodded.

Man 2: what's your name?

Ella: Elizabeth but everybody calls me Ella.

Man2: oh.

Ella: how come you seem so nice? You are a robber aren't you?

Man2: well... I don't know... That guy in the kitchen is my brother. He drags me around so he won't be alone... I don't want to live a life like this actually...

Ella: then don't... Turn him in, he doesn't seem like a brother you want anyway.

Man2: yeah, I know...

I heard cars pull up...

Ella: you hide upstairs in my room, I will turn him in!

Man2: Ella... I can't let you do that...

He turned around and was about to walk outside,

Man1: YOU B*TCH! YOU CALLED THE COPS!!

He pulled out a gun and aimed it at my head, I took a deep breath and shut my eyes. The gun shot was so loud, my ears rung.

I didn't feel any pain though or any blood. I opened my eyes, man 2 was standing in front of me. He was so tall that the bullet didn't hit him in the head but in the mid-torso.

I screamed,

Ella: NO!

I kneeled down and saw he'd been shot in his stomach, he protected me.

The officers ran in and saw everything. I was know crying and man 1 was wide eyed that he'd just shot his brother.

I looked up at the officers that had their guns aimed at man 1. They were actually very handsome, I thought.

More officers came in and put man 1 in hand cuffs and put man 2 on a stretcher.

Ella: which one of you is Joey and which one is Shane?

Officer1: I'm Joey and this is Shane but how did you know our names?

Ella: the 911 operator told me.

Joey had dirty blond hair and bright green eyes. He was tall but not as tall as the two men. Shane had long brown/orange hair and blue eyes.

Shane: are you home alone?

Ella: yes, I woke up locked into my room when my door doesn't even have a lock. It was locked by a stick keeping it closed. I managed break it open and walk downstairs. I couldn't find my mom anywhere. Also, I had a baby 3 months ago, and don't say anything about my age please, but anyway, he is gone too. There was no note or anything. My mom never leaves the house when I'm sleeping. Only when there is an emergency but she always leaves a note when there is one.

Joey: wow... Ok well you will need to come to the station with us until you mom returns. I'm sure she will soon.

He half smiled and led me out the door with Shane behind me. They helped me into the police car and we drove to the police station.

Joey: so what is your name?

He opened a window that connected the front seats to the back.

Ella: Ella Peterson.

Joey: well, I'm Joey Graceffa.

Shane: I'm Shane Dawson but my real name is Shane Lee Yaw.

Ella: nice to meet you both.

We finally arrived to the police station and walked in. We went to a little room and sat down in folding chairs at a desk.

The chief came in and sat down not he other side of the desk.

Chief: hi, I'm chief dan. But you can call me dan if you would like.

I nodded.

Chief: we are just going to ask you some questions about everything ok?

Joey and Shane were still by my sides and I looked at Joey. He have me a nod and a smile. He had a beautiful smile.

Ella: ok...

Chief: alright, what is your full name? Including middle,

Ella: Elizabeth Nicole Peterson.

Chief: do you have any nick names?

Ella: Ella.

Chief: ok, how old are you Ella?

Ella: 13

Chief: alright... Who lived in your house and tell me how are they related to you.

Ella: my mom, my sister tori, and Oscar, my son...

It went silent in that room went I said that... I just put my head down.

Chief: May I ask how you got... Pregnant at this age?

Ella: I went to my sister Tori's party and got..... and got....r...ra...

Chief: you don't need to say it, I got it... But by who?

Ella: one of her friends.

Chief: what was his name?

Ella: Christopher Bell.

Chief: how old is he?

Ella: 14

Chief: ok.....

He thought about something for a minute.

Chief: Ella, until your mom comes back, you will need to stay somewhere, like, with a relative.

Ella: I don't have any, my mom and dad were only children and my dad died in the army. My grandparents died a couple months ago and I never knew my other ones. And my sister Tori is gone too. I mean either with my mom or she ran away. I have no where.

Joey and Shane looked at each other and stared for a couple seconds and was followed by them nodding.

Joey: chief? We could take Ella for a couple weeks.

The chief looked at Joey then Shane, then me.

Chief: would you like to do that?

I looked at both of the and they were half smiling. I mean I did know them the best out of everyone it could stay with...

Ella: yeah, I would.

I turned toward the chief and smiled.

Chief: okay, Joey, Shane?

Both: yeah?

Chief: would you like vacation time so you can take care of her?

Joey: that would be great! But for how long?

Chief: how about until she gets her mom back?

Shane: yeah! That would be perfect!

I turned around and they were so excited! But how could both of them take me if they didn't live together?

Ella: um, I have a question.

Joey: yeah Ella?

Ella: how will I stay with both of you?

They looked at each other.

Joey: we will tell you when we get home.

Ella: ok, can we go?

Shane: if you want to! Does she need to do anything else chief?

Chief: she doesn't but you have to sign all of the temporary guardian papers.

Shane: then are we free to go?

Chief: yes, I will go get the papers.

He left the room and I turned towards Joey.

Ella: why are you so excited to take me home?

Joey: part of the story we have to tell you at home!

He smiled, and dang his teeth were fricken perfect!

Ella: how are your teeth so beautiful?!

Joey laughed,

Joey: hahaha, I get that a lot, and really, I have no idea! I just brush and floss, the basics.

Ella: oh, that's easy.

The chief walked in,

Chief: well looks like you two are already getting along.

I smiled.

Here Joey, you full out this and all of you need to sign the bottom. Even Ella.

Joey: ok.

He filled out all the papers and passed the clip board to Shane, then me.

We walked back to the parking lot and instead of going to a police car, we went to a regular car.

Joey: so Ella, this is Satsuki. She is sometimes a diva but I still love her!

Ella: hahaha you named your car!?

Shane looked at me and mouthed "he's crazy"

I just cracked up laughing.

We drove around LA until we reached their house. We pulled into the drive way and got out... The start of my new, temporary life...

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Hey guys! Like the twist? Well, the BIG twist is still coming up unless i decide not to put it in but I don't know...

Anyways about the important stuff, I was thinking about writing a story more about shoey ( Joey graceffa and Shane Dawson) and it would be sort of like what is happening in my book right now... But leave a comment saying if you would read it or not cause I think it will be a really
Good book. I have a lot of ideas for it and everything!

By the way, if I were to write that book, I would probably write more of shoey but I'm not sure but the chapters would defiantly be spaced out oVer a period of time more than they are right now.

But I'm still thinking!

Byeee!