Author's Note!!!!

Guys, I love all of you SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! When you search 13 and pregnant in the search bar, mine book is the 4th one to pop up!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has almost 800 reads and 25 votes!! I never thought I would have that many so quickly!!!!

😄😃😀😊☺😉😜😝😛😁😆😋

In this "chapter" I wanted to tell a little about myself!

BTW: I will post a new chapter after this one!!

Ok, so my name is Olivia! I'm 12 and in the seventh grade. I have a wide group of friends because of my huge sense of humor! I live with my mom, my dad and little brother Evan. I have a dog named Sadie and a guinea pig named Chester! ( just like in my book!) I live in Michigan less than a mile from the beautiful beach!

I started writing stories when I was actually able to write the alphabet! I started writing 13 and pregnant because I had a idea for the whole story that I couldn't write in school because it is "too inappropriate"....😒

Anyways, I just started writing and got more and more reads everyday and I loved writing this story! I'm so grateful that people take time to acknowledge my work in writing! I've read other people's stories about the same topics and dreamed of having 1,000,000 reads! I said to myself, "you can't have anything unless you work for it!" So I started writing at least once a day!

I try to write a little everyday and post every few days so the chapters are relatively long!

Thanks for reading the story so far and I love all my readers!

Bye <3