Character Sketch

What's going on story

It was the day of roka of abhimanyu and mukti. Everyone is damn exicted about but murthys are waiting for someone special , Abhimamyu already told his parents if that person is not there he will not do roka.

Soo think think who is that someone special.

Character Sketch -

Manik Malhotra -

Arrogant for the world ... Sweet for his family... Mama's boy... CEO of Malhotra's industry....

Nandani Murthy -

A girl full of life ... Gynecologist by profession.... Doing her practice in London .... She love traditional thing but living in London make her fall for Western more....

Cabir and Navya Malhotra ...

Cabir is Manik's brother while Navya is Nandani's sister ... Navya has done interior designing course and Cabir well he is CEO in another branch of Malhotra Industry...

Abhimanyu and Mukti Murthy ..

Abhi short for Abhimanyu is Navya and Nandani's brother and Mukti is sister of Manik and Cabir .. Abhi is CEO of Murthy's Industry.. And Mukti well she like to be housewife more like her Mom...

Dhruv and Alia Vedant...

Best friends of Manik cabir mukti Abhi and Navya  .... Together all of them make Dazzlers an Indian band who produce Indian songs.. they both are lawyers....

Raj and Nyonika Malhotra ..

Mom Dad of Cabir Mukti and Manik ... Raj own Malhotra Industry and love his childrens and Nyonika she is housewife and love her childrens​...

Raman and Ishita Murthy...

Mom and Dad if Navya Abhi and Nandani ... Raman owns Murthy Industry and Ishita is a doctor but a dentist ... Both love their childrens...

Go, scroll down or flip the page, chapter 1 is waiting to read by you beautiful....