Part 50

Manik pass Nandani a note and went..

After everyone left Nandani open the letter and start reading it...

Dear to be Mrs malhotra.....

Well congratulations my to be wife....

Hope you didn't forget our night out today .... you are looking tired so thought to go for just a long drive near beach...

Come soon waiting in the parking lot...

Will be waiting.....

Manik..

Nandani smile reading the letter .. and just put on some makeup and a scarf and left with her handbag...

As she went down she saw Manik leaning on car with his eyes close...

Nandani blow air in his ear to which he shiver and Nandani laugh at him....

Manik - Nandani......

Nandani - you call me and here you are dozing off,  don't you have Shame ...

Manik pull her from waist and Nandani keep her hands on his chest and manik said...

Manik - should I show how much I have shame ...

Nandani eyes go wide to which Manik laugh..

Nandani hit him on his chest but Manik pull her in hug...

Both hug each other for long time but then they heard some click sound they turn and saw some paparazzi ...

Nandani pull Manik inside the the parking lot and take a sigh of relief...

Manik - these guys will go to hell for sure ek hug nai kardiya..

Nandani chuckle at his sentence and said - aaj ka plan to hogaya samjho Manik ye yaha se jayenge nai....

Manik nodded and said - soon we will go for a dinner don't worry...

Nandani - and there we can share hugs too don't worry and wink ah him.

Manik kiss her forhead and then left hiding from paparazzi

Next day.

Nandani went to the address messaged by Sid and saw branch of SN music label...

She went inside the workers smile at her to which Nandani smile brightly.

She went inside and saw dazzlers and Fab 5 standing there gaping at Sid.

Nandani keep her bag silently and walk near Sid and give her smile...

And turn towards dazzlers and Fab 5 and saw Abhi hands on his heart and Manik rubbing his eyes and others were freeze...

Nandani - welcome to SN music label we hope for a professional behavior from The dazzlers and The Fabulous 5

Nandani click finger in front of there faces.

There trance broke and make themselves professional...

They share hello,  hi and start talking about there music capabilities and which genre of song suit there voices ...

Sid - it will be great working with you all , now can you all sign the deal we should start working on this album asap...

Nandani call someone from intercom and there stand Amaya and Alex with two files they smile and pass it to them...

It was not less than a mini heart attack for dazzlers and Fab 5

Abhi - Nandani can be casually talk..