Part 91

In Malhotra's private plane

Cabir - umm I think lets rest for 3 hours then we will meet here ...

Manik - yes I too think so it will take 5 hours..

Others nodded and move towards there room expect Nandani who sit there only ....

No one noticed her as she was standing far away from them..

Nandani closed her eyes and Manik shouting her view replayed she flinch and open her eyes ...

She start studying for summit but when ever She closed her eyes she got scared remembering yesterday drama...

Nandani - Concentrate Nandani Concentrate ......

But nothing was happening and then she put her ear phone and connect it with iPod..

Manik's pov..

Does my love is a joke?
Does she even want this marriage or she is forced?
Is she is also like Soha..

No no Nandani is not like soha, she is new to this that's why... Now first she have adjust with Raman dad and Ishita mom....

But she can't disrespect my feelings she can't say joke to my love... Can't she see my care.. do she even trust me ???

No not this I can't hurt myself because of someone else... I have done huge mistake with soha but now I won't repeat.. I won't trust her easily...

But when I see Nandani I am attracted towards her I can't ignore her...

Ahhh!!! This girl is messing with my mind....

Manik POV end...

Sid come outside to take water but got shocked seeing Nandani crying.... She have closed her eyes and one tear is escape....

Sid shake her too which Nandani look at him .. Sid saw her red eyes and was hell shocked...

Sid - What happen nans? Any problem... Why are you crying..

Nandani wipe her tear and said..

Nandani - nothing was listening to emotional song..

Sid - ok   want to have something?

Nandani nodded in no and Sid stand up ...

Sid pov - you lie to me Nandani what you thought I will agree, Bachpan se jaanta hu tujhe aur tu mujhse jhut bolegi ... tu batna to nahi chhati but mai pata Laga unga aur mai tujhe maff nai karunga juth bolne ke liye..

Airhostess give him water and he left to Manik's room..

He enter to saw Manik sobbing hugging Cabir..

Sid - What is going on there Nandani is crying and here you??

Manbir look at him and Sid move inside...

Cabir told the incident taken place in his absence..

Sid - both of you are duffers real one..

Manik look at him questioning face..

Sid - you both are thinking about each other mistake ... Manik you have to understand this Nandani don't know what is love .... Not friends one but family one.... Let her adjust her completely man .... About saying your love joke , dude Nandani was correct in her place , according to her first time love  isn't exist as In first time you fall for Beauty of person not what they are...

Manik nodded in understanding..

Sid - tu toh samjh gaya Nandani ko kon samjhayega ... But you know there is something good for you..