Part 85

Raman Abhi  and Ishita Ishita were talking about arrangements for engagement where as was  sitting away from them and was sipping water and writting something on her diary...

Nandani  - mom help me .... Uncountable ka hindi word ...

Ishita - anginnat ...

Nandani shake her pen left right and note it down .....

Shanno and Vishnu with Rishabh and Sonali came down .....

Rishabh was going to peek in paper when Nandani hide it ...

Rishabh - what's that little girl ....

Nandani - lyrics hai uncle...

Rishabh - I am not uncle..

Nandani - so stop calling me little girl ....

Abhi laugh at duo .....

While elders and Sonali smile ....

Nandani close the diary and lock it and keep it inside....

Sonali - by the way Nandu , you are 24 only and you are a well know doctor + a youth sensation ....... How????

Nandani chuckle and ask - there are many people who are like me there is no such reason....

Sonali - no means even I am doing my MBBS and I am in my last year...

Raman - well she have a point Nandu , Abhi is older than you but you are more successful singer at such a young age..

Nandani - Dad seriously there is no such thing and about a singer , I was not into singing , that was just for relaxation, music was like my second pirority , but our principal heard us and he literally threaten us to go in X - Factor ......

Abhi - but a doctor and signer such a clashing schedule it is...

Nandani - no ..... That's not for atleast as everyone supported in my decision atleast till now , and now I have don't regret of not doing what I want too....

Raman - even you have a point .... Atleast you did what you want ....

Nandani smile and said

Nandani - by the way Sonali what's your age ...

Sonali - 25 ..

Nandani - 25 years ki age me shaadi karli you just ..... (With horrified face)

Sid shouted nandani as Nandani was going to say - you just fuc*ed up your life , infront of her parents ...

Sid to Nandani - bhai teri mom bhi yahi hai use words seeing surrounding...

Nandani - gotcha ...

Amaya and Alex come in ....

Amaya Alex - morning everyone

They too wishes back and Fab 5 enter pushing each other and Navya giggling ...

Manik - Nandani..

Cabir - Nandani ....

Nandani stare duo with weird face and duo hold her arms...

Manik slap cabir arms and hold Nandani hand - meri hai apni waali ke pass ja...

Nandani stood there with her hands raised up....

Cabir - meri bhen hai woh...

Nandani give helpless face to Sid who missunderstood that Nandani was not comfortable and make nandani come out of there hold....