•|Shinning Star|•Part 5 •

Next morning

Abhi was going downstairs , doing something in mobile .

He look in front and saw nandani sleeping in couch in sitting position.

Abhi moves to her room and bring blanket to cover her and make her lie on couch. He sat on the other couch and was busy in seeing nandani and clicking pics in different angles.

He was going to click one more pic but was startled with ishita voice and drop his phone.

Ishita- abhi kya kar rahe ho.

Abhi pick up his mobile and show nandani pics and point downwards.

Ishita was going awwee on her own daughter but soon it turns into frown.

Ishita- why she is sleeping here.

Abhi - pata nai.

Ishita- wake up na.

Abhi - no this view is amazing and when she wake up she always insult me. (Making grumpy face)

Ishita- galti jo karte ho ab woh insult karegi na

Listening ishita answer abhi open his mouth wide and said.

Abhi - ha beti aagai to mujhe bhul jaoge na.

Raman- kya hua tujhe ab meri beti ko kyu bol raha hai.

Abhi- ha ab mai hota kon hu dono jao baat karo apni princess se.

And abhi sat on the couch beside nandani .

Raman and ishita chuckle seeing abhi doing drama.

Raman - Abhi Natasha drama mat Kat mujhe pata hai sabse jyaada tune miss kiya hai nandu ko and abhi drama karta hai.

Listening him abhi smile sheepishly.

Abhi- ok ok now wake up this sleepy head I have to talk to her.

Raman - to khud utha na kitne peacefully so rahi hai mai kuy uthau.

And both started fighting like child who will wake her up.

Nandani- shut up (roar) let me sleep.

Both look at her and give small smile.

Nandani glare them and move upwards holding pillow and blanket.

Nandani pov.
Yaar yaha koi chain se sone bhi nai deta huh I miss London soo much and on top of that those three idiot are not to here.

Cursing her three friends she walk towards washroom to get fresh and come out wearing this.

She came downstairs with camera in hand and was clicking pics of almost everything,

She was setting camera to click pic of wall with artistic design but abhi came and jump in front of her camera thinking her get scared .