Part 62

Nandani - beach...

Abhi - it's not even 10:00am and you are going to Beach ...

Nandani - my choice...

Amaya come inside - Nandani yaar ...

And she look inside and saw others ...

Amaya - good morning everyone...

Other too wishes back and she drag Nandani with her ....

Nandani - stop let me take my purse ...

Nandani took her purse and they move outside...

After half and hour ...

Nandani enter with a coco cola can and saw boys still dancing and girls with Navya asking about health ...

Suddenly Abhi start doing nagin dance and nandani start laughing like a mad person ....

Abhi (still in trance) - oh nagin , nagin , mai nagin dance nachna ...

Manik ( in his trance ) - mai chacha ban gaya , oye , mai chacha ban gaya ...

Even Raman and raj weren't stood behind even they show there own made steps which was mix up of all the dance ....

But after listening Nandani's laugh they stop but nandani didn't she was laughing only .....

Everyone stop and all the females chuckle seeing there husband's ...

Nandani - once more ..please it was amazing .....

Ishita - leave them they are still celebrating about Navya pregnancy ...

Nandani - whatever it is but the dance was hilarious I should have record it ...

Raman - it's good you didn't....

Ishita - and who drink coco cola this morning ...

Nandani - me ....

Abhi - OK then let's do breakfast ...

Nandani - bhai teach me the dance you are doing that was a unique piece ...

Abhi - stop it yaar ... You won't understand the level of happiness even I am feeling ....

Nandani - so teach me na bhaiii ( honey coated voice ) ...

Others chuckle and Abhi pull Nandani's hair ...

Nandani to position the cola towards Abhi but then keep it aside and slap Abhi shoulder ...

Nandani - I don't waste my food over some unnecessary thing .. ( with smirk )

Abhi - iski to ....

Nandani - meri kya ( raising eyebrow ) chod do aap you can't shout at me ...my sweet bro ...

Abhi chuckle and took her in side hug ....

Cabir - a really unique piece of siblings ...

Nandani - thanks for the compliment soon to be dad ...

Ishita - OK stop now let's it ....

Nandani - Abhi kon khata hai ( she said in same way Ishita - ask her who drink coco cola)

Ishita look at her with wide eyes and nandani run towards dining table ...

Raman - one point Nandani , 0 Ishita ...

Ishita glare him and Raman too walk towards his sit ...

Raj - Nandani is so on Raman and Abhi on Ishita ...