Part 49

Manik - did you resign because you are thinking that shit .. ( when Nandani was crying thinking she wasn't able to give time to anyone.) ..

Nandani -no no... and what happen..... there nothing there are so many hospital ... so Chill...

Raman - and we are child na that we will buy your this excuse ..

Nandani give a look and move outside and Manik too sneak and follow her..

Raman - Nandani wasn't sad .... she resign from her job ..... and you three you all are her friend na ( Shining Star ) then why you all aren't saying....

Sid - uncle first of all we are her family not friends and second thing Nandani is much mature to know what's wrong and right and the third thing Manik went behind her so we are not needed there ...

Others look around and found Manik was no where.....

Raj - hai kaha woh dono...

Amaya - in garden....

Ishita turn to move towards garden but Raman hold her hand and said - phale to time spend karne ke liye bolti ho ab dono sath hai too ja rahi ho...

Ishita smile sheepishly and then everyone make themselves busy...

On the other side ...

Manik and Nandani was sitting opposite to each other ...

Manik - soo what happen...

Nandani - I don't know why everyone interfere in my life.... it's my life I can take my decision.... why mom dad start caring for me..... when I want them they didn't even ask me how I am and now when I am taking decision in my life they start asking why , how. No one Did this before , I hate this.... I don't wanna ask second person opinion until I ask... till today no one just do this and today they were doing this... I am not liking it

Manik Listen Nandani carefully and then said - Nandani they are your mother and father..... will they think ever, bad for you ...

Nandani nodded in no ..

Manik - so they just want you happy they wanna know the reason of this sudden resignation they Care for you.... and trust me even I want know...

Nandani - (teasingly) means you care for me..

Manik - whatever I spoke you listen this much only ..

Nandani's mind - yes now Nandani will only listen things which is related to Manik...

Nandani - no no I heard everything and you are right but you know I am not habitual to this and yess you know marrying you will be best decision as I think your talk refresh me...

They both stood up to go inside Nandani stop as she got a call so she said to Manik to go inside..

Manik mentally prepare himself for cabir and mukti teasing ...

As Manik enter cabir saw him start clapping to which others look at him and saw Manik there...

Manik scratch his head thinking kaha phass gaya....

Cabir - aiyye janab aiyye kya hal chal....

Manik - sab thik hai..

Cabir - sab thik to hoga hi bhabi se akele me....

Manik - we were talking only, don't think too much ..

Cabir - mai bhi toh Wahi bolne waala tha par aapko laga ki mai ye sochata hu ki aap bhabhi ke sath .......Chi Chi

He was going to tease more but... suddenly shining star start beeping loudly showing multiple notification...

Trio look at others and then at there mobile ..