Part 30

Next day. 12:00 noon.

Manik - Abhi Nandani ka koi call aaya.

Abhi - kyu bhai itna desperation..

Manik - no.....it's not like that...

Cabir - we know it's like that.

Mukti - phaela nasha phaela pyaar phaela kumah.....

Manik - guys stop yaar.

Sid - abhi to shuru bhi nai kiya bhai..

Amaya - bhai first of all apki girlfriend kaha hai.

Sid - woh Nandani ke sath gym  ke liye gai hai.

Cabir - oh so Nandani ne gym start kardiya.

Sid - ya madam was not feeling good so time pass ke liye join kiya hai..

Mukti - by the way hua kya tha ki Nandani don't believe in love .

Sid - it's not necessary to know that. (In stern voice) .

Abhi - Sid don't talk to her like that .

Sid - then she no one to know about Nandani.

Manik - woh uski bhabhi and bhai hai.

Sid - so can you tell me when Nandani was crying begging god to go to her family when she was fighting to live when she was being bullied where were her bhai and bhabhi. Answer me .

No one was able to look towards him aftet listening him.

Sid - if someone smile then it's not necessary she is happy,  Nandani is not what she show she is complete opposite.

As he completed others look at him in shock .

Sid - and Mukti you wanna why she doesn't believe in love the reason is she didn't get what mother love is,  what a father can do for there child,  you know when she was small she will be like I will give everything to my child which I ain't getting. Nandani have seen more breaking of marriage and breakups than being a couple.  What do you think if a person is leaving life without this,  they can be able to love or will be able to believe in love.

As he ended they heard 5 gasp they all turn and saw Mr and Mrs Murthy , Mr and Mrs Malhotra with Amms.

Everyone was having tears expect one Ishita as she was crying hard,  really hard.

Nandani open the door all tired.

Nandani - veeee soo emotional,  what happen.

Sid - tujhe kya hua all tiered up.

Nandani - bhai teri gf kitni bhukkad hai,  craving ke naam pe pata nai kya kya kaha gai car me hai mil le usse and bhai tere hath ki coffee please.

Sid - ofcourse sweetheart.

And hug her and left.

Nandani - ab bolo kya hua sab ro rahe ho,  bhai aapne kuch kiya hai sharam nai aati sabko rula diya ( with teasing smile.)