Part 75

8:00pm

Nandani enter the Murthy Mansion a little tired but what she saw make her shock ....

The mansion was crowded with , about 10 adults and 4 tennagers and 3 little babies.....

As shown they heard the door opening the people's turn and saw Nandani and Fastly move towards her...

Seeing this guard cover Nandani ....

Ishita - listen she is tired at least let her rest she is here you all can meet her ...

Shanno ( Chachi of Nandani , tamalian ) - Ishita sahi bol Rahi hai Nandani apni hi bacchi hai kal mil lenge aaj usse rest karnedo ... 

She ruffle Nandani hair too which Nandani glare her and her face was saying - leave my hair women this step of yours will be injurious to your health ..

Abhi , Ishita and Raman saw this and pleaded her not to do anything ....

Nandani move towards room ignoring all of them ....

Nandani was moving here and there suddenly she saw a ladder which is leading to Malhotra mansion back entrance ...

Nandani call a guard and throw a pillow and she move down...

Nandani - just say this too mom that I am in Malhotra mansion ... Don't say this to others ...

Guard - ok Nandani ...

Nandani nodded and knock at the door...

In Malhotra mansion ..

Mukti Navya and Alia and Nyo were in kitchen to decide what to make for dinner but hearing knock at the door they get scared a no one comes from there...

Mukti open the door and saw Nandani with pillow in this 👇

Nandani - umm hello can I get in...

Mukti didn't reply but was staring Nandani in shock ..

Navya , Alia and Nyo to saw Nandani and was gapping at her..

Nandani - I am Nandani , your to be daughter in law remember ..

Nyo - I know , get inside first..

Nandani nodded but pointed towards others who were staring at her in shock..

Nyo shake them and they too said to come in..

Nyo - aaj yaha kaise that too with pillow ....

Nandani - actually I don't know some weird people are in manison and as soon they saw me they pounce at me .. and about pillow this is my favourite pillow , I can't sleep without this , and I am here to sleep for a night or until they all don't leave that place...

Nyo - ok so first all those weird people are your relatives ain't Ishita introduce you with others..

Nandani - I have my relatives too wow ...