Part 76

Next day 6:30am

Nandani stir in sleep she tried to sit buy a muscular arm was covering her waist..

Nandani got shock seeing this and fastly look towards the owner of the hands..

As she see sigh in relief...

Nandani - thank god it was Manik only but what I am doing here in his ber room...

Nandani then remember the way she said Manik to sleep with each other, Manik scaring her and she chuckle on herself ...

Nandani - my back is aching I slept more than regular , but let's remove this dhai kilo ka haath really saying his hand weight more than my dumbbells ...

Nandani with full force remove it and just jumo out of the bed...

She fresh up and go to Murthy Mansion after informing the servants that she tell nyo aunty about her exit..

Nandani in the same way climb up and get freshen up ...

She thought to take stairs but remember her relatives and then changing her plan She took ladder and come down...

At the same time

Nyo - Nandani went away in morning..

Navya - and I planned the breakfast with her...

Cabir - waise Manik bhai neend kaise aai MATLAB Nandani ke sath same bed...

Manik - we just sleep ok nothing happen and shut up cabir and Navya you can have breakfast with Nandani..

Nyo - how Nandani is not here...

Manik pointed towards the ladder and saw Nandani climbing down and her guards covering the area ....

Nyo - ok she is cray I accept...

Alia - usse lag jayegi  stop her..

Manik - no its safe I know..

Cabir - kuy Bhai tu Nandani ke room me kya karne gaya tha...

Manik - shut up

Mukti - but why she is scared of her relatives ..

Raj - first of all Nandani live alone about 20 years so if you suddenly interact someone who was alone from 20years to a large group of no. , Anyone will be scared and after all her Chachi is over exicted she didn't like the behaviour ..

Manik - I will bring her..

Cabir - ha Majnu ja apni Laila ko leke aa..

Manik ignore her and moves towards Nandani ....

Manik - Nandani wait...

Nandani looked in front and saw Manik ...

Nandani - ahh just thinking about you only..

Manik - ohhoo so missing me.

Nandani - high hopes ha ... Leave that bring these papers when you call come to SN chalo bye now , I am getting late and yes we will have lunch in SN , lunch date ..

Manik - but Navya want breakfast with you just see everyone is waiting ..

Nandani look towards the Malhotra mansion and saw them she wave hi smiling brightly ..

Nandani - I wish I can but Manik I Haan urgent meeting .. so I can't please bubie ... Miss you hottie ..

Manik nodded with sad face and waved a bye..

Nandani - I will compassionate na I wilk do dinner don't be sad and lunch to sath kar hi rahe hqi

Manik nodded with a little smile and said best of luck ..