•|Truth is Out|• 7

Continuation .

And they have a family hug.

Nans - so mom we are leaving and will come at 7 :00pm .

Ishita - were are u all going.

Nans - sightseeing.

Raman - not before answering me.

Nans sighed and said - shoot.

Raman - your real profession, Doctor or singer .

Nandani look at friends and they nodded.

Nandani - just listen to me first okay . Singing is my passion , My hobby but medical is my dream. I know our band is world famous band but we thought to take a break from singing and give ourselves time about our future, about our life partners and about our carrier.

Nandani give a little pause and come to her friends and they all hold each other and Nandani said - we all came to a decision we will leave singing.

And others nodded but they heard loud gasp from others.

Everyone covered their mouth with right hand and were staring them with wide eyes.

Nandani continued - it's our personal decision and the situation too are like this that we have to give this end. And all know tamya and alex be in relationship and soon they will be officially engaged and they too have to think about there future and Sid too is having a girlfriend soon u all will be going to know who she is so we thought to end this but yes whatever happens it will not impact our friendship and our relationship with each other.
And dad I m a gynecologist. Dr Nandani Murthy.

Raman - Nandani what should I say means I m speechless you hide such a big thing form us .

Sid sign raman to keep silent but he didn't notice this.

Nandani - Oh really dad this a big thing for you can I ask you do you whatever happen in my life till now . NO a big No as you all busy in their life at the age of 18 mukti and abhi are one and I know that too mukti proposes abhi in mountains , mom won the award for society welfare in the year 2011 and dad u got the contract from lost long friend and you two became a good partners in 2010 .

Ya I know these things but u all know I met with an accident and was in coma for 4 weeks no how can u, u all are busy na so I don't think I did wrong by hiding about my carrier.

Ishita came near Nandani to hug her but Nandani stop her and said.

Nandani - guys lets go to my room I will just pick ky guitar and u all three get fresh-n-up then we go for sightseeing.

Nandani said ignoring others. And Nandani and her friends move towards her room.

As they enter Sid lock the door.

Tamya - Nandani we know they were a little bit wrong but it's ok na they are your parents

Nandani - little bit (she shouted )

Tamya - OK ok a little bit more. But forgive them.

Nandani - I m not angry on them about this topic I know they were really busy but if you love a person u take out time for them means I m not love by them. Ok leave it they have a reason that my life is in danger so they don't contact me but as I found about them can't they search about me by there sources.

Alex - Nandani whatever happens, let it be, forget it.

And hug her soon other two join them too, this hug clam down her little so they chuck the plan and thought to make there last song on friendship .

Nandani was coming down with her guitar and without seeing anyone she went towards pool.

Sid - sorry uncle on behalf of nandani she isn't angry just little upset we will makeover her mood and then she will came running and shouting dad ice cream.

Raman - but we really don't have idea about it.

They were talking when they all heard sneez.

Everyone turn towards in the direction Nandani all wet and and sneezing.

Ishita run towards her and give her towel and ask - kya hua.

Nandani stare her in confusion.

Abhi - o hello foreign return maa is asking what happen.

And then Nandani nodded and said in ever cutest voice - I zoom out and thought that's my mansion and I slip and water was too clod I m freezing man.

Ishita - leave that , first changes you are shivering.

Nandani nodded and went upstairs.

Alex - aunty just make a hot chocolate she will demand for it .

Ishita nodded and went to make it.

Nandani come down after changing and was rubbing her hand to make herself hot .

She saw abhi with jacket so she goes towards him and snuggle into him.

Abhi held her tight. And Nandani shouted - hot chocolate please.

Sid come and hit her head little and said it's not London like u would shout and your order will be there.

Ishita - why not I m here to fulfill her demands .

Listening this Nandani show him tongue and look towards abhi with puppy eyes.

Abhi - no nans u are not child anymore.

Nans give her cutest pout .

Abhi - arggghh you little kitten.

While others where in confusion and staring them and was looking for the next step of abhi.

Abhi hold the mug and make her sip while nandani was sitting on couch with her legs on couch and lining towards abhi.

They were chit chatting when abhi felt Nandani whole weigt on her and he saw her sleeping he picked her up take her to her roon while others smile at their bonding
-----------------------------------------------------------

Any confusion regarding above , comment down below.

Like the chapter.
Comment down below what u wanna see next
And DON'T share it.

----------------------------------------------------------

Have a nice day
Keep smiling :)