Part 39

Nandani moves inside party and saw her parents near stage and saw Manik calling her towards him through his eyes she was moving towards him but her some seniors doctor come and she give him a sorry look and went with them.

Nandani was talking them but excused herself and move towards Manik but this time Amaya came and pull her and make her introduce to some Indian singers.

Nandani - excuse me everyone and yes nice meeting you all  .

One person  -  yes it was pleasure meeting such a huge sensation.

Nandini give them a smile and turn .
Nandani move forward and saw Manik with Cabir.

Nandani moves fastly towards Manik not want to meet anyone.

As soon Nandani reach near manik she put her hand on his arm and take a deep breath.

Cabir - Nandani are you OK.

Nandani - no.

Manik - what happen.

Nandani - I wanna talk to you but everyone is pulling me to talk to someone else.

Manbir chuckle at her statement and Cabir give her water to drink.

Cabir - ab now talk to Manik I am leaving soon to be husband and wife. (Wink)

Nandani - thanks bro.

Manik - Nandani are you ok you look tensed.

Nandani - Manik I am sorry I want us to work but I am not giving time to you I am sorry.

Manik - it's ok Nandani even I am equal responsible .

Nandani - so let's spend tomorrow together ......if you are free ( asked hesitatingly )

Manik - first time ever confident person is hesitating in asking something.

Nandani punch his arms playfully to which Manik chuckle and pull her closer.

Nandani shiver and said - umm Manik  everyone is here.

Manik - but see everyone is busy in themselves.

Nandani - Manik yaar.

Manik giggle and leave her and said - agli baar pakdunga to chodunga bhi nai .

Nandani - kabhi mat chodna mujhe.

Manik nodded with smile .

And they talk randomly about each other and teasing each other.

Raman - Manik Nandani kaha hai we have to announce there marriage

Cabir - uncle look in your sideways both are talking without caring about anything else like q lovey dovey

Raj - kitne ache lagte hai na dono ek sath.

Nyo - ya dono face kitna glow kar rahe hai

Ishita - made fro each other hai mere bacche.

Abhi - bas ab dono ko bula ke lau warna announcement jinke baare me hai woh to honge hi nahi.

Sid - Cabir chal.

Navya - no you two won't go you two will tease them.

Mukti - ya don't make there mood bad.

Amaya - true

Ana - yes. Alex you go and call them.

Alex - as YOU say Queen.

Manik - so what about your hobby
( Manik asked Nandani)

But got reply form someone else.

Alex - singing or writing poetry that too romantic.

Manan turn and saw Alex  there.

Alex - woh announcement karne waale hai raj uncle and Raman uncle and phir crackers bhi burst karne hai na so let's go

Manan - oh yes actually I forgot.

Alex - sahi ja rahe ho dono same to same line (giving amused expression.) With smirk on his face

Nandani - and yes Manik never ever I repeat never ever take Alex Sid and Amaya talk seriously they are dumb heads.

Manik chuckle and Alex hit Nandani hand.

And Nandani glare Alex and about to hit him but Manik stop her pointed towards her family who were seeing them keenly .

Nandani - let's go waise bhi Alex is waste of time.

Alex - and what about you.

Nandani - I am precious.

Alex - ya ya princess let's go fast Amaya will kill me.

Nandani - coward and hid behind Manik.

Alex - kabhi to pakad me aayegi na.

And both if them were staring each other Alex to hold Nandani and Nandani to see his moves and moving towards there family.

Nandani was holding Manik one arm  and Alex his other to catch Nandani and Manik was like what should I do and with glaring each other Alex and Nandani they reach towards there family members.

Manik with confuse face thinking what should he do and  Alex and Nandani playfully staring each other.

Sid - Nandani ye kya ho raha hai ( eyeing Nandani hand on Manik arm playfully )  (with teasing smile )

Nandani - this alex is idiot.

Cabir  - if Alex is idiot then why are you holding Manik arm (with teasing smile )

Nandani saw her hands on Manik arm and with a jerk take her hand back.

Nandani - Alex you to

And Alex takes his hand back .

Amaya - Matlab kahi bhi , kahi bhi shuru na.  Manik ko bhi nai choda .

Nandani - by the way Alex is scared of you.

Amaya - that I know.

Raman - Nandani Manik let's go too stage .

Both nodded and follow Raj Raman Nyo and Ishita .

Raj - attention please Ladies and gentlemens .

Raman - we are here to tell you all know the Nandini Murthy of Shinning Star and M.D. of Malhotra industry Manik Malhotra is going to tie a knot of there marriage.

The crowd hooted , clap and cheers for Manik and Nandani.

                 *******************

My  works -
Manan : Enlighten the darkness

Manan : Trust Love Care .

Manan - Marriage

Any confusion regarding above , comment down below.

Like the chapter.
Comment down below what u wanna see next
And DON'T share it.