Part 71

Nandini - mai use shop me ja Rahi hu ok ..

They nodded and she went after few mins she come out with something and show them a said - Maine ye Liya..

They look upwards and saw Nandani holding Mangalsutra ..

Everyone look at her then only thing there face was reflecting HORROR ....

Raman - Nandani give it back to the shopkeeper..

Nandani - why this is so pretty .. I want this at any cost..

Manik - you what this is ( totally shocked )

Nandani - pendant...

Ishita snatch the Mangalsutra and said ..

Ishita - you can't take this do you know it's value..

Nandani - 10,000 indian rupee ...

Ishita - not that value Nandani , baccha this is only worn by married couple...

Nandani - can't any single could wear this..

Ishita nodded in no ..

Nandani look at the Mangalsutra for a min and said ..

Nandini - then I will marry

Manik - What ??? (He shouted grabbing everyones attention)..

Nandani - Manik please let's marry na I want this please can't you do this for me ..

Manik - are you ok or just bandpg into your head into something you want to marry just because you love this pendant kal koi aur pasand aagaya to usse shaadi karogi..

Nandani - why are you creating secne you can't even do this ......... Then hell with you ...

And she left after snatching the Mangalsutra and left ...

Raman - Ishita talk to her , this is insane ...

Amaya - but Nandani want this marriage , Manik you should have  given a chance..

Manik - who said I don't want to Marry even I want too but the way she want is not acceptable ...

Sid - she give you chance bro the only boy she haven't call a boy bhai is only you ...

Manik - Sid just think for a pendant she want to marry me ... Then tomorrow she will like something for that she will someone else..

Alex - how can be you so sure she is ready to marry you for this pendant only ..

Manik - because she .....

He couldn't continue and realisation dawn everyone  ....

Abhi - but she said she will marry...

Alex - and does anyone give he chance to complete...

Abhi nodded in no ..

Amaya - we still behave like child but our antics is only to bring smile to everyones face ..