Part 86

Same day
After lunch...

Elders were planning about Mukbhi and Manan engagement ...

Rishab + Navya + Abhi + Fab 5 were talking randomly ...

Sid was talking to ANA , Amaya and Alex were designing nandani engagement gown ...

Nandani well she was hell bored , everyone was busy in themselves ...

Nandani pov - god please make some noise na I am getting bored , please God make a masala here ......

And the door burst open and soha came in...

Other were glaring her while Nandani smile thinking a drama is going to take place....

Soha come near Nandani and hold her hand and Said - you are not going to marry my Manik , leave her you bitch....

Nandani giggle listening her... Other get shock seeing her where as Shinning Star grin...

Soha - I hate this smile on your face , stop smiling , stop. Stop...

Nandani start laughing listening her....

Soha raises her hand to slap which Nandani hold and said ...

Nandani - sweetheart you know I spent my ½ hour to do this makeup so baby I won't let you touch me , oh I got a better idea let's reverse this ...

And she slap her tightly and soha fall on ground..

Manik chuckle seeing this but soon hide this...

Soha stand up and said - I pushed you , but you are alive , wait and watch Nandani Murthy I will kill you...

Nandani - I should surely say a thank you to you soha for accepting your fault ....

She showed the recorder and soha give a glare ...

Nandani keeping holding soha hand for 10 min while others were giggling seeing soha abusing and Nandani playing game in her mobile....

A lady constable came in with a inspector and Nandani leave Soha hand and she fall on her face...

Nandani give the recorder to inspector and they leave...

Sid - bhai yaar salute tujhe...

Nandani smile proudly ...

Manik - are you ok..

Nandani - kyu kya h , mujhe to maza aaya yaar bore ho Rahi thi kuch Mila to..

Mukti - you nailed it man ..

Cabir - but that slap ....

Nandani - I sew maine lightly maara...

Manik - itna lightly ki woh gir jaaye ha ..

Nandani - aree sachi wait I will slap you and you will get to know....

Manik hide behind nyo...