•|Truth and Dare|•Part 4•

Recap - Nandani Calling her friends to tell them she reached safely and then Fab 5 Abhi Navya and she decided to play truth and dare .

______________________________________

Nans - umm no I will not and ask truth and dare man.

Abhi - ya I know baby sis . So mukti truth or dare .

Mukti - truth.

Abhi - what was reaction when nans make entry before she told she is my sister.

Mukti look at him shockingly .

Mukti - Abhi... what type of question is this .

Nans - my brother fiancé don't worry I will not take it in wrong direction you can say the truth.

Abhi - ya jaan nans is correct.

Mukti - Sorry nans but that time I don't know you are his sister so I thought you are abhi ex's gf and come to take revenge and I was going to pounce on you , sorry (she confessed but nervously ) .

Abhi - muku baby its ok.

Everyone look at Nans for reply. Nans was seeing them after a sec nans burst of laughing.

Nans - you all looked damn scared guys don't worry I m fine.

Everyone sighed.

That's when nans phone ring she see's the no then at everyone and rejected the call.

Abhi - nans u can pick up the call.

Nans - no bro it's unnecessary call .

Mukti roll the bottle and it stop on nans and manik.

Navya - nans answer and bhai question .

Nans - dare

Manik - u have to give description about all of us by seeing only face.

Nans - nice one Let's start with you only -

You Manik, you look handsome and as I heard some of your song I can say your voice is amazing and yes your clam nature must be loved by everyone.

Hearing word clam for manik others expect manik giggle and nandani was looking them with confused expression.

Cabir - sis from where he is looking clam he is angry bird his anger man no one want to face that.

Nans ( shocked ) - Really , and goes towards manik and pull his cheek aww angry bird.

Manik blush a little while mukti and cabir are shocked as they notice manik blush as well as manik gets angry when someone pulls manik cheeks.

Nans come back to her place a settle down.

Nans - guys aren't this getting bore

(P.S.- true that , I think so , what u all think? )

Cabir - we can't go outside as no one knows u to be in India .

Nans - yup and this game is getting bore. Bro Your marriage celebration is getting bore and simple too .

Manbir - agree.

Abhi - yaar tum dono bhi iski baate man rahe ho.

Nans - I m correct that's why.
why don't u all sing I m will hear.

Manik- u really want too .

Nans - why not manik.

Manik - let's go guys then.