Part 84

Next Day

Nandani come down in one zee

Raman and Ishita were sitting there talking when grey saw Nandani

Raman and Ishita were sitting there talking when grey saw Nandani ....

Ishita was going to call her when Raman said not to speak ....

They both stand up and silently follow her and saw her making coffee ...

Nandani - dad aapka ghar hai , you can roam , you don't need to hide....

And she turn to saw Rahman and Ishita with sheepish smile..

Ishita - Nandani you can ask for a coffee from butler ...

Nandani - jab tak mai apni hath ki coffee na pi lu in am like a high person .....

Raman chuckle ...

Ishita - so do you like INDIA ...

Nandani - ya it's a good plan but I miss london ....

Raman - any reasons

Nandani - there are many , first , there I don't have to think twice doing anything but here is have think thrice .... second , not known to many places ....people jump on us when they see us , we have to keep bodyguard with us all time ..... and yeah now I have take permission from you two when going out in London there was none to ask where I am going when I am coming ....

Raman - and the list goes on na ..... (teasingly)...

Nandani - ya there are Manik reasons to love INDIA too , I get my family , a brother , new friends , people here are friendly , fresh air  .......

She was gonna say more but Manik come in .....

Nandani hand him a coffee cup ....

Raman - aaj akele ....

Nandani - maine bulaaya tha dad kuch baat karni thi ....

Ishita - about what ..

Nandani - Secret (she whisper)...

Manik - are you planning to kill me ...

Nandani - woh to yaha hoajye gays equipment Bhi hai

And showed him knife ..

Manik - dad (Raman) agar nai waapas nai aaya to samhjna aapki beti ne mujhe (and sign that she will cut his neck) ...

Nandani - haww you got to know my plan , don't worry I have plan b too ...

Ishita - stop it , stop talk I about death go up...

Nandani nodded and duo went up ....

In Nandani room

Manik - Nandani say you were sounding serious on call..

Nandani - in am only 24 and soon Turning to 25 , and I am young you have children and I have my carrier to build up so can we don't plan children now ....

Manik - Nandani I am ok with your decision, you have to bear our child so you should be mentally and physically prepare and about carrier what more you gonna do , bas ha kitna karna hai ab ...

Nandani hit him and Manik pull her in hug ...

Manik - ab happy kitna tense thi ,

Nandani nodded whil hugging him..

Manik - beach chale ...

Nandani nodded in yes and said - mai change karke aati hu you wait downstairs ...

Manik nodded and kiss her forehead and left ....

Manik went down to see Ishita and Raman hugging...

Manik cough which make them alert and they separate...

Raman - Manik I am giving me me daughter na romance with her let me do my romance with meri waali ...

Manik chuckle and Nandani came down ..

Ishita - kya baat kar rahe the..

Nandani - mom humne beach jaane ka decide kiya tha upar and ab ja rahe hai ....

They nodded and Manan went out ....

In beach

Nandani was sitting keeping her head on his chest and doodling on sand and Manik was holding her near...

No words were exchanged but they were absorbing the beauty of scenery the new feelings the were feeling  ....

After sometime Manik look at Nandani who slept peacefully with a constant smile ....

He pick her up and drive towards Murphy mansion to see Sid talking to his  bodyguardguard....

Sid saw him carrying Nandani ....

Sid - subhe subhe bhi adult harkaat ha....

Manik chuckle and glare him...

Manik - we went to beach but Nandani slept ...

Sid - Nandani can only sleep in such a romantic moment ....

Manik - its ok bro and she look cute while sleeping agar uthi hoti toh wahi daring types....

Sid - isne bacchpan me bhaut kuch dekha , isliye ye aisi hogai hai , Nandani aisi nai thi , hamari college life ke last year me Bhai ups and so aaye the ..... we all were broken but she make us combine but she left broken .... we tried but that Nandani is lost somewhere .....Manik you are the last hope of mine bring back my bestie .....

Manik nodded and move away to hide his tears but Manik saw that...

He take Nandani to murthy mansion and make her lie and keep his blazer there which she was holding from long time and he went to malhotra mansion after kissing her forehead

*******************

My other works -
Manan : Enlighten the darkness

Manan : Trust Love Care .

Manan - Mystery

Any confusion regarding above , comment down below.

Like the chapter.
Comment down below what u wanna see next
And DON'T share it.