•|Kiss|•17

Amms - so nandu celebration to banta hai na

Nandani - yes grandma.

Viren - Nandani I think kal tak you will get every details and you know what this time it is happening in India only.

Nandani - wow it will so amazing na....... Nandani was disturb by a call

Nandani - Nandani here.

Other side various voice shouted - potato congratulations.

Listening the voices Nandani have a wide and beautiful smile.

Voice - Nandani put it on speaker we have to talk to that moron too.

Nandani - actually we are not alone my family is here too.

Voice - ya ya why will he talk  to us ,  daddy singhaania is busy now a days.

Nandani - daddy singhania 😂😂😂😂😂.

Sid look at her with wide eyes.

Nandani - and the thing is he heard this and now I m going to run to save my life.

Nandani went outside running and talking to her doctor friends from London.

Sid - Nandani stop running.

London friends - Nandani make him run more , he became father but he didn't tell us.

Nandani - who will stop I love my life. I want to live more.

After running for a min Nandani was standing near pool,  Sid opposite to her. And the family was laughing seeing to besties teasing.

Nandani on call - now what.

London Friend - let him come near you then you can push him in pool.

Sid was coming near Nandani and Nandani taking chance push him but she too slip with Sid.

Others were laughing at seeing duo.

Nandani and Siddarth were pulling each other hair and doing all sort of things to irritate each other that too inside the pool.

Raj - Raman ye to humse bhi buri tarah se ladte hai.

Raman - sach me bhai kitna maza aata tha na.

Abhi - dad,   Nandani ko bahar nikalo usse fever hojayega.

Amaya - usne already tablet le liya hai saying that woh daily pool me gir ja rahi hai.

Others laugh listening Amaya .

Raman - Manik Abhi un dono ko leke aajana.

Both nodded and then look at each other.

Others went and Manik and Abhi went towards Nandani and Siddarth respectively .

Manik - Nandani come out now enough.

Nandani - phale siddarth mere hairs ko chode to.

Sid - tune bhi pakda hai.

Abhi - both of you come out.

Manik and Abhi give hands to them,  then Abhi by mistake just give slight push to Manik in making siddarth stand inside pool.

Manik and Nandani both get unbalance and slip inside pool and there lips meet accidently

Both of them are too shocked to react whereas Abhi and Sid were shocked to see Manik lips on Nandani. There mouth were open.

Manan after some time get back there senses and leave each other.