Part 35

#Dinning hall.

Everyone was eating with a little bit chatting.

After around 10 mins Nandani said.

Nandani - I m done.

Ishita - but you haven't completed your plate.

Nandani - mom I can't eat more than this.

Sid - liar.  In London you snatch my plate .

Nandani - dude,  that was once in a  blue moon.

Sid - finish it.

Nandani - I am will be late buddy I have to some where else if I won't go na then forget me tomorrow. And mom sorry it's urgent.

Abhi - thik hai but listen tomorrow you will be with us.

Nandani - hope so. Bye

Cabir - Nandani is such abusy person.

Sid - of course everyone told her to take help but that stubborn head can't understand.

Alex - Let her do na when she want and Nandani manage everything so it's ok.

Sid - that's different point,  I m thinking after marriage na she will give time to her hubby or not.

Amaya - don't think I am sure on her wedding night she will doing some official work. 😂😂😂😂😂

Manik chokes his food .Listening Amaya.  😂😂😂😂😂😂.

While others turn there head towards his direction and laugh.

Cabir - bhai teri life set hai.

Mukti - bhgwan kare aapke dono ke kuch moments to ho.

Ishita - but this isn't correct , even . Raman is workaholic but not this much. It will affect her health .

Sid,  Amaya and alex look towards each other after listening Amaya And then downwards .

With little chit chat about mukbhi wedding and teasing Manik about his meet with Nandani , the dinner  get over and everyone went to there places

Next day.

( I won't be explaining about summit as you all will be bored and the main thing my readers want manan not a freaking summit )

Around 1:00 pm.

Nandani went inside her mansion with victory smile , who will not be happy after making there country proud of them yes she won the first round and was happy,  she made her country proud.

She change in something comfortable and went towards to make yummy to eat.

After being tired from morning if someone get there favorite food it was the most amazing surprise from anyone.

After around one hour she come out of kitchen with a beer can and garlic bread crack