•| Returning back |•Part 1•

Murthy Mansion

8:00pm

The mansion was completely decorated with lights , like a newly bride .

Abhi - mom I m saying if she is not here I m not going to do this roka.

Ishita - abhi she will be on your wedding na and mukti will be hurt if u cancel roka see how much she is happy.

Abhi - I don't care I want babydoll.

Ishita - abhi beta don't be stubborn see we tried calling her but it all went in vain.

Abhi - no mom I m not doing roka.

Raman - abhi we r also missing cupcake on this important day but see there is not even a single news about her, if she is on airport then it will be on television, but

Abhi - hence I m cancelling this roka.

Ishita - no abhi don't do something like this...

Abhi ignore them and move towards stage.

Abhi - Listen Everyone I want too announce something important .

He soon get attention from and everyone and continued speaking...

Abhi - I m sorry mukti it will hurt you but without presence of my baby doll I can't do this .....

He can't even complete as someone shout.

Voice - What the hell Abhimamyu murthy.

Abhi - who are you ?

The person face was covered with black piece of cloth.

Voice - Now who I m na, idiot bastard I came for you by hiding from media and you idiot here you are canceling it and punches him hard on his stomach.

Seeing her punching abhimanyu.
Mukti came forward and hold her hand tightly and jerk the hand.

Abhi - Mukti leave her hand let her do what she want.

Mukti leaves that girl hand in shock as Abhimanyu was defending the one who punches her.

Voice - what she wants I will kill u idiot.

Abhi - I know u r only piece who can hit me so stop covering your face as mom dad are not recognizing you.

Voice (dramatically) - I don't believe this Jesus my parent aren't recognizing me huh.

Abhi - stop it drama queen.

And she removes that black piece of cloth .

Everyone was shocked her to see here here while two people get heart attack seeing her they were ishita and raman.

Ishita - I miss you soo much baccha.

And hugs her.

Nandani - Mom you are choking me...

Listening mom from Nandani's mouth All the Malhotra's get shocked...

Raman - by the way how media didn't notice you.

Nandani - because of this khurka.

Abhi - Oh foreign return its burkha.

Nandani - ya whatever and tell me why r u canceling your this mini engagment. I came for you hiding from media and u idiot.

Abhi - madam we know you are in U.S.A from 20 years and you forgot hindi our national language. It's ROKA OK roka and I canceling it because are not here.