•|Everything Ok|•Part 2•

Recap : Abhimanyu on the edge of canceling his roka because of his sister but seeing his sister their he give a green light to roka and Nandani was introduced with Murthy's family friend , Malhotra's.

--------------------

Same Day....

Nandani - bhabhi and honey bunny I wanna take pic come here na.

Both stand together and side hug each other while nans click the pic .

Nandani - so bhai when is your wedding or engagement?

Abhi - not decided.

Nans - so I will leave tomorrow only.

As she said Abhi said or say yelled - WHATT.

Nandani - why the hell r u yelling.

Mukti - what happen Abhi.

Abhi - She is leaving tomorrow only we met today after 5 years and she is leaving tomorrow.

Raman - baccha why r u going back stay here.

Nandani - dad don't u have problem to let me stay here I think it will effect u all na so I m leaving,

Raman - Nandani we don't have any problem.

Nandani - no problem wow means what happen when u left me alone there.

Raman - Nandani that time situation was like that we have to.

Nandani - so this time situation is like that I have to leave tomorrow.

Ishita - Nandani don't leave baccha we need you.

Nandani - ya u need me what happen to u when I need u I was 5 year old only Five.

Raman - Nandani come with me I have to talk to you.

And take her to his room.

Abhi - mom why aren't u telling her if we didn't leave her Then she might me till now dead some peoples are behind her.

Ishita- baccha she is small to know this.

Abhi - and the thing is she will not leave India. She will leave with us with her family .

Raman's Room

Raman - you want to know na why we leave you there the answer​ to your questions is my rivals , they get to know about , few attacks were planned if we haven't left you you could have died USA was the only place left , there you were safe .

Nandani - so you leave me alone and you all come to meet me for day only and that too once a year. So, that I m doing I'm staying here once a day in year.

Raman - Nandani I know you r angry with us baccha but we all love you therefore we want you to stay safe.
Sorry baccha but please stay here.

Nandani nodded her head in postive way , leave from there.

Raman was happy as she will stay with them but sad as well as she didn't say a word.

And he went downstairs.

Raj - kya hua man gai.

Raman - yes.

Nyo - but she is right on her place too.
Means leaving a 5 year old child.

Ishita - we know Nyonika​ but u know na if raman's rivals get to know they would have killed her.

Manik - aunty it's OK now Nandani is staying with us na.

And they heard Nandani's voice .

Nandani - excuse me who said I m staying here, I am staying in India but not in this mansion I am staying at my place.

Abhi - nandu why didn't u forgive us.

Nans - first stop calling me nandu and yes I forgive you​ guys and I am staying at my place so that I could be independent.

Ishita - kitna independent hona hai..

Raman - OK but u have stay with us on weekends , you have eat dinner with us two days expect weekends.
And two days lunch with us then u can stay in your place.

Nans - dad 6 days I have to stay here why u missed one more adjust na. And giggle.

While raman smile sheepishly.

Abhi - know chalo meet my friends.
He take her towards them. And point -

He is Cabir
She is mukti my lady love.
She is alia our make up kit.
She is navya who is like my sisterand Cabir girlfriend. member
He is Dhruv , Alia boyfriend

Last Manik malhotra Mukti's bhai.

Nans - God. Hi guys.

The younger clan - hi Nandani.

Abhi - soo Nandani what's happening in my Life.

Nandani - Bunny I have my band in USA the Shooting Stars .

Mukti - Omg u r nans I so love your voice gosh u r,amazing man I m biggest fan of yours. Can we get autograph.

Nandani - woah , family fans , Lucky me .

To which other's smile

Raj - Princess let's eat something first you will hungry na.

Nans - yes uncle very much , you literally stole my words..

Ishita - chalo I will make you eat.

Nans - mom I am big na I will eat by myself.

Ishita - no come I will make you eat.

Nans - mom no I can what will others will think that I eat form your hands. No no I can.

Ishita smile little listening her complaint .

Nans - mom check that food doesn't contain black pepper I m allergic to it.

Ishita smile and nodded.

Abhi - so nandu tell me how is London.

Nans - stop calling me nandu yaar it's nans, and London its amazing I love that place, the climate is amazing the food is delicious and the people there behavior it is awesome but the thing which I hate is paparazzi they follow u every where.

Abhi - stop man u r still chatterbox.

Nans - idiot hai tu par shaadi kar raha hai.

Abhi - acha tell me about your friends.

Nans - holy shit

Raman - excuse me Nandani , language.

Nans - dad I will tell u wait.

And she ran towards her room.

Nans thought - shit I forgot to call them they may be tensed shit Jesus last time please save me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
My other works -

Manan - Enlighten the Darkness.

Blooming Love.