Part 43

Manik saw Nandani calling him with hand sign so he went towards Nandani.

Nandani pull Manik into her rover and drive away.

Abhi (shouted) - Nandani kidnapped Manik .

Raman and Raj - WHAT!!!.

Cabir - ye to closer hogaya.

Ishita - what?

Abhi - So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your rover. I know you can't afford. (Lyrics of song)

Cabir - but here she can afford a rover here.

Mukti - Nandani is too different from Abhi... Nandani is sooo bold...  and this Abhi he is ak coward always say anyone can see us,stop   (dreamingly).

Raj clear his throat that seek Mukti attention and she hide behind Cabir.

Cabir - apni feelings ko control karo yaar.  I don't wanna be mamu so soon

Mukti pinch him so he kept mum.

Abhi - bhai Manik ko kya hoga ..

Sid - Manik kal tak deliver hojayega  (hiding his smile)

Mukti - pakka na delivery hojayegi

Alex - yes....

Nyo - kya delivery laga rakha beta hai mera.

Raj - cough hamara cough

Nyo - ha ha hamara.

Raj - Cabir aaj Manik to office nai aapayega tu chal..

Raman - bacche se kaam karwayega chi chi.

Listening this Abhi come in front of Raman and said - mai koi oldy hu kya.

Raman - usse kam nai lagta see me I m a greek god and you...

Listening this Sid start laughing  hard .  And Raman glare him.  He turn his back in front of Raman and start laughing.

Alex (giggling) - Sid stop .

Sid stop for sometime but again burst into fits of laughter seeing Raman face.

Raj too start laughing hard seeing Sid while others were in confusion whether to laugh or not  .

Amaya - Sid stop ...(murmur)

Sid cover up himself and stop laughing but seeing Raman a chuckle came out.

Raman - itna bura bhi dikhta.

And goes from there with grumpy face

On the other side .

Manik - Nandani..

Nandani (with teasing smile) - yes baby what happen.

Manik (with weird looks ) - baby.

Nandani - yes baby ..

Manik - Nandani what was that.

Nandani come near Manik and Manik was too shocked to react and his heart fail when Nandani keep her hand on Manik cheek.

Nandani - was kidnapping you and you know what.

Manik merely whisper - what...

Nandani wanted to laugh seeing him and said - I am successful in it...

Manik was like god is I am in heaven if not I am coming soon.... 😂😂😂😂

Nandani start laughing ....an Manik come back from his dream land which is not less than a nightmare .

Manik - what happen ..

Nandani - your face........Manik I am not gonna do anything with you . You are safe with me.

Manik - that was horrible,  suddenly you started saying baby ..

Nandani - your face was worth to watch....

Manik - you sacred shit out of me.

Nandani - ok so tell me what you wanna do today we will go to have ice cream first according to my wish you till then decided what you wanna do...

Manik - actually I wanna go to game station to play but you know na we can't go to public place .

Nandani - hmm I have a solution for that but first I wanna go and eat ice cream.

Manik while rubbing his hand - so let's go baby..

Nandani stare him and both start laughing..

After eating ice cream they went to Game station.

Manan were sitting in car . And thinking how to go inside .
Nandani look toward Manik and then jump on him .

Manik - Nandani shaadi hone tak I want to be pure .

Nandani  - mujhe kuch Karna bhi nai hai

Manik - your word's don't match your action you know baby.( Tucking her strands behind ear)

Nandani - stay still

And tie a black dupatta on his face and same she do with herself.

Manik - oh my baby is intelligent

Nandani (pulling closer from his shirt ) - jannu agar Tum intelligent ho to mujhe bhi to hona padega .

Manik - (huskiky)  phale baby ab jaanu irrada Kya hai.

Nandani - irrada to nek hai but iss handsome Ko dekh ke badal Sakta hai .

Both look at each other for a second and then start laughing .

They do a lot of Masti and ofcourse a little bit of flirting and then Manik drop her to her mansion and ask for dinner at Malhotra mansion to which Nandani said she will surely come for dinner as she has some work with Raman.

At night

Nandani enter in Murthy mansion to saw Raman with grumpy face and Sid and Raj saying sorry . And other staring duo .

Nandani with teasing smirk enter and took out her mobile .

Expect Sid and Raj everyone saw her and Nandani tell them to be quite .

She silently took there pictures and record a video in which Raj and Sid were saying sorry.

After her clicking session Nandani clear his throat to which Sid look at her with shock and stand up .

Sid - you didn't click any photos na .

Nandani - what do you think .

Sid - Kya chahiye un pics ke badle .

Nandani - Canadian chocolates .

Sid - done . Now delete them .

Nandani - first chocolates to aajaye mere pass but what's the matter you are saying sorry .

Sid look towards Raman and said - my poor habbit .

Nandani - laughing.

Sid nodded in yes . And then told her