Part 40

Raj - attention please Ladies and gentlemens .

Raman - we are here to tell you all know the Nandini Murthy of Shinning Star and M.D. of Malhotra industry Manik Malhotra is going to tie a knot of there marriage.

The crowd hooted , clap and cheers for Manik and Nandani.

Everyone come down and went towards open area where many youngsters were burning crackers.

Everyone move forward to burn crackers expect Nandani who wasn't feeling comfortable due to crackers and went towards bar .

Everyone was enjoying there own bursting crackers seeing rockets bursting in sky making different patterns of different colors.  Everything is colorful today even smallest to largest thing is decorated to shine to end darkness from every where.

Manik was smiling seeing his friends and family happy but frown not seeing Nandani there.

His eyes travel all over the garden and saw her in the bar counter sipping her drink and watching the sky.

He moves towards her and sit behind her.

Nandani look towards him and smile.

Manik - what happen why are you not enjoying .

Nandani - who said I am not seeing such a beautiful scenery is such a amazing moment.

Manik - I mean to say why are you not bursting crackers .

Nandani - woh I am not comfortable with this much pollution.

Manik - oh......

Both were looking in each other eyes absorbing the new feeling which they are getting from each other .

But Nandani's eyes caught a glimpse of a child crying she frown and move towarda him.

Seeing Nandani going Manik to follow her and saw her hugging a child and rubbing his back.

Manik brought water for that child and make him drink.

But some media people's saw this scene and click there pictures without letting them know.

Nandani - Manik can you make her sit there in the mean time I will found her parents.

Manik nodded and raises his hand to take him from Nandani but that little girl hold Nandani tightly.

Manik - Nandani I think she isn't going to leave you (chuckle) you stay with her I will bring his parents.

When Manik raises his feet that little girl hold his hand and stop him.

Nandani chuckle at girl reaction and Manik rub his back of neck form his left hand as his other hand was in that girl hand

Both Manan was playing with little girl but there trance was broken by Ishita.

Ishita - Mrs Mehta here is your princess with my prince and princess .

Mrs Mehta hug her Daughter but that little girl didn't even leave Manan hand . Everyone notice this and giggle .

Mrs Mehta - baby leave there hand (and tired to separate her hand but that little girl hold there hand more tightly)  .

Nandini bend to the height of that little girl and whisper - baby in your home many chocolates and ice cream are waiting you go there finish that and come to meet us fastly .

The little girl - ok NM .

The little girl leave there hand and hold her mother hand .

Nandani - hey that's my label how you got to know baby .

Mrs Mehta - because of her brother he is your big fan and know many thing about you.

(Everyone gets surprise and thinking what must she said to girl that she got ready this early)

Nandani - but the NM thing is rare thing anyone know .

Sid - yes even I don't think Nandani's family know .

The little girl - Rehan uncle ne batya .

Sid - Rehan means R .

Mrs Mehta - ya Shinning Star ex member he is my brother .

Nandani - ok .

Mrs Mehta - ok so Mrs Murthy I should take a leave and Nandani running away is not the solution of every problem .

And she left leaving Nandani shock and others confused .

Sid - Nandani what was that from whom you are running away .

Nandani - first let me know na what she means (Said Nandani with weird face)

Amaya - by the way Nandani there is bad news for you dad get to know about your wedding Chaos from media and you haven't call him .

Nandani - ( closing her eyes and murmuring) fuck .

Manik - that's the real bad news what should you do now NM (said with teasing smile)

Nandani - the first thing I wanna do is to beat shit out of you .
(Said with smile on her face)

Sid - not only Amaya dad but mine and Alex dad too .

Nandani - kab tak aajayenge ye sab .

Sid - 9:00am .

Nandani - ha toh bas 8:00am tak Mai ghar se bhar (with smirk) .

Everyone present there giggle listening her planning.

Sid - kaha jaayegi.

Nandani - kisi friend ke yaha ya kal Mumbai tour .

Alex - sahi hai Tera.

Cabir - do you mind if I join you.

Nandani - Bhai join karle but I will craziest and weirdest thing so don't poke me .

Manik - at last cabir Ko uske jaisa koi mil Gaya .

Nandani - ya at last he is not like you na means seriously you are just telling a 4 year old girl about cavity , to not eat chocolates and eat green leafy vegetables.  That was hilarious God.  Manik atleast see whom you are talking .

Others too laugh at Manik behaviour .😂😂😂

Raman - now let's go home it's already late and Nandani kal toh aapko Mumbai tour karna so , sleep .

Nandani - I have plan b which I execute sitting in home .(smirk)

Sid - Manik , beware of your would be .

Raj - really Nandani ne to cabir Ko bhi peeche chod Diya .

Nandani - uncle abhi to aap mujhse ache se jaana tak nai .

Amaya - yes Nandani is craziest person alive on earth.

Others nodded with smile .

Nandani - waise Bhai aapki punishment baaki hai remember .

Abhimanyu made a horrified face and others laugh .

*******************

My  works -
Manan : Enlighten the darkness

Manan : Trust Love Care .

Manan - Marriage

Any confusion regarding above , comment down below.

Like the chapter.
Comment down below what u wanna see next
And DON'T share it.