Part 46

In afternoon

Nandani enter murthy mansion and saw a girl and a boy (soha and harshad) is standing the elders are seeing them in a disgust while the dazzlers and fab 5 are seeing them in anger . Manik face was all red.....  while Amaya Sid and Alex are suppressing there laugh.....

Nandani listen Manik saying - get the hell out from here... (shouted)

Soha - baby don't do this (smirkingly)

As Sid saw Nandani coming he said....

Sid - Harshad and soha your bad luck ...... turn around.

Harshad and soha turn and saw Nandani.......

And there face which was smirking a second before went pale....

Nandani - oh..... our guest ....... she smile brightly and move towards them gently.... and then shouted in there ear making everyone present there Shiver and scaring shit out of them....

"Get the hell out of here isn't last time I said don't show me your faces that wasn't enough..... should I do what you don't want to do... "

Soha and harshad as jump from there places and said sorry and run as if a hungry lioness is behind them..

Nandani chuckle and turn towards Sid and said - what were they doing here.....

Sid - bhai  your entry was amazing matlab dil jeet liya....

Nandani chuckle and turn to face others and saw everyone hell scared....

Nandani look towards her friends and saw them looking at others and then at her and burst into fits of laughter...

Amaya - shit there faces oh my,  it's worth to watch...

Nandani wanted to say something but she wasn't able to control her laughter and start laughing more loudly which bring everyone in there senses.....
Others looking at them as they have crack a lame joke 😑😑😑😑.

Manik ( a little loudly ) - done laughing...

Nandani Control herself and make others quite and saw Manik face for a second and said...

Nandani - no

And again start laughing ...

Manik - this is looking like a fish market ( roar )

Nandani controlling her laughter and make a serious face .

Everyone thought she is going to shout at Manik but her reply make everyone shocked....

Nandani - macchi kitne ka diya.....
                    (Fish)

Manik blankly stare her while others too chuckle at Nandani's statement....

Nandani got a call from her friend  she answer the fall but didn't stop laughing..

She attended the call and continue laughing

Esha (on call)  - Nandani stop laughing .

Nandani as a reply Laugh more harder .