Part 88

In Delhi

Nandani was sleeping when someone ring the bell she ignore it and now the person start ringing bell 10-11 times..

Nandani being irritated woke up and went to open the door...

As she open the door the person peck her lips and move Inside with balloons and a chocolate cake....

Nandani was looking at the person shocked as he didn't even say anything just enter inside..

Nandani - Manik?

Manik - ya princess me now chalo get ready and pick her up and take her to washroom...

And go back...

Nandani - Manik my clothes...

Manik shouted from outside - red suits you so red b*a and pan*y ...

Nandani eyes open wide and Manik gave her the clothes..

Nandani was looking at him all shocked and she thinks ye Manik nai hosakta mera waala shy hai ye to bold nai kuch jyaada hi bold hai..

Manik - princess ab bath bhi mai hi karaau..

Nandani - no I can do it ...

Manik smirk and move to kitchen to make breakfast ....

Nandani come out still thinking what happen to Manik ....

Nandani - hmn Manik have a tattoo on his back let's see....

She ran down to kitchen and start opening Manik t-shirt...

Manik turn and hold his t-shirt and said - Nandani we are not married I can't be physical with you now...

Nandani - shut up...

And she took his t-shirt out and saw tattoo...

Nandani - I am sorry you can wear your t-shirt...

Manik - kar kya rahi thi..

Nandani - check kar rahi thi ki tum mere waale Manik ho ya Koi aur hai...

Manik - kal raat ko utari nai kya ?

Nandani - no manine promise kiya hai ki I will stay away from drink to dad....

Manik - ooooo (teasingly)

Nandani - whatever ....

Manik - ab you got to know that I am your Manik...

Nandani nodded...

Manik - ab baat to karlo to your mom dad , they were so tensed ..

Nandani - I don't think so mere bina apni life to ji rahe the ab kya karenge ....

Manik - Nandani ?

Nandani - what

Manik - have you lost it ... Do you even know, how much they suffer , every daughter day , your birthday they were crying ,missing you

Nandani - as if I was not , you are only thinking about them , think about me too what I feel....

Manik - Nandani everyone suffer but try to forget it na now they have you and you have them...

Nandani - it's not easy to forget man , you are with your parents , you don't know what I felt when I saw kids with there parents , there was no one who can tell me what to do next .... Shinning Star was with me and there parents too we share good bond but parents are different from them... Just don't talk about them to me it's a request or a warning to you ....