Part 54

After 1 day ...

Nandani enter in her mansion and directly fall on couch and sleep there only..

After 2 hour Ishita come in Nandani's mansion as if she has come or not.

Seeing her child sleeping on sofa she felt bad and cover her quilt and  start making Nandani's favorite chicken ...

After some time everyone come and saw Nandani sleeping on couch..

Manik pick her up and make her sleep on bed  and cover her with quilt after removing her shoes and pendant...

And he come down.

Abhi - is she OK..

Manik - yes sleeping .

Abhi - man to kar raha hai uss bhudhe doctor ko mar daalu. Itna kaam karayega meri bhen .

Sid - if Nandani want to she can buy all the branch of the hospital but she make her professionalism in every situation that's why she worked.

Amaya - so what I can do something , something really bad..  ( smirkingly )

Sid - I am Not with you,  nandani hate some one intruding her work so stop there right itself.

Listening there shouts Nandani shout..

Nandani - blo*dy b*stards go home and f**k yourself or do anything just let me sleep in peace ...

younger clan start laughing listening Nandani shout while elders were shocked seeing Nandani using these words..

Sid - ye original Nandani hai..

Alex - yes ...

Cabir - original?

Alex - Nandani with cuse words..

Raman - first thing I have to do is make her stop using this word...

Raj - she is such a carefree person..

Amaya - yes that's true half of her decision in life are taken thinking jo hoga dekha jayega...

Cabir - tum sab ki childhood pics bhi to hongi.

Sid - yup....

Manik - can we see..

Ishita - yes I want so baby Nandani...

Sid - sure you can see but we have to filter it,  there are many things which no one can see except us..

Raman - aisi kon si cheeze hai that her parents can't see...

Amaya - humne apne mom dad ko nai dikhaya hai abhi tak..

Raj - hidden treasure ..

Alex - aap log na Nandani ke awards dekh lo 5 hours to lag jayenge....

Nandani -  not needed....

Everyone look towards the source of voice and saw Nandani tying her hair in fish tail..

Ishita - beta sleep more you are working from last few hours....

Nandani - and who said I was working....

Ishita get confuse listening her and was going to ask but Nandani said...

Nandani -  am I  right or am I right dad...

Raman - I.... I...am... not getting what you wanna said...

Nandani - oooo so listen everyone Msc the hospital where I work is under Murthy mansion now....

Everyone look towards Raman in shock....