Part 48

Same day at night..

7:45pm

Nandani was sitting in couch in Indian style and in front of her there is ash tray and beside that a American cigarette packet and Nandani was  carving something on wax with whole concentration...

When Murthy's Malhotra's and dazzlers with fab5 enter they knock but didn't get any response so they enter and saw Nandani doing something with whole concentration..

Ishita saw cigarette box and shouted - Nandani....

Nandani - I am here only don't shout mom wait ...
And listening her everyone chuckle and Sid
Kneel down to see what she is doing ..

He waited with utmost patient Nandani saw this and smile and murmur Pagal ..

Sid - well thanks for complement now continue i wanna see it ..

Younger clan to kneel down..

Nandani - ya just giving finishing touch ..

After around 5 min it got ready and Nandani smile beautifully .

Manik was going to touch them but Nandani hold his hand in between and Said - it's not ready completely don't touch it ...

Nandani - Sid isse mere room me rakh de Bhai..

Sid - ok chal..

They both got up but Nandani was going to fall as she stand up after an hour but Abhi hold her carefully ..

Sid - you sit here ...

Nandani - and don't you dare to touch my bed..

Sid - ya I know ..

Abhi - are you ok you just fall down..

Nandani - yeah actually I was sitting in one position only na ..

Ishita pass cigarette packet near Nandani and Nandani thought she was asking for lighter to burn the cigarette..

Nandani - mom don't you think it's harmful for your health means smoking at this age..

Others laugh and Ishita glare her ..

Abhi - idiots,  mom is saying you smoke..

Nandani - nai mai nai karti mere cat karti hai... ye mere pass hai ofcourse mai hi karungi na...

Raman - you will not smoke from today's onwards ...

Nandani - challenge me.... (with a wink)

Amaya - dad ko pata hai...

Nandani - mai one piece me hu na so this means no he isn't..

Manik - but smoking is injurious to health you know symptoms of this will lead to death...

Nandani - ya.....  phale bhuk bhaut lagti hai phir dehydration then it will effect on circulatory system the  slowly slowly it will clot my heart and then I will be weak and then what more I will be in hell...

Others gasp listening her and Nandani chuckle seeing them...

Nandani - it won't effect me that much I just smoke twice a week and scientificlly only 0.5 tumor I will be taking in a year so if we multiple I will be alive for about 78 years but let's just subtract one year as it will show the first stage so i will be alive for more 77 and I am 25 so 25+77= 102 so I will be alive till 102 years and i don't wanna live that much so smoking won't kill me.

Others were just gapping at her ....

Sid come near her and sniff..

Sid - you are not drunk...

Amaya - are you ok what the heck are you saying..

Ishita - and why the hell you are talking about death stop it...

Raman - princess you will stop smoking that too from now...

Nandani - not possible but yeah I can reduce to once a week...

Raman - no means no..

Nandani - (turning this amaya) and that's why I miss London at least no one was their to order me..

Amaya - I pity you baby but you have listen to them you remember na....

Nandani was cursing in mind when sid empty a cold water on Nandani ...

Nandani shiver and glare Sid  which scared him like a hell..

And Nandani went to change..

Manik - that was a risky step hope we can see you tomorrow in one piece...

Sid - pray to God man..

Raman - one thing is common in Ishita and Nandani they glare dangerously ..

Amaya - and anyone can said Nandani your daughter by seeing your workaholic nature...

Ishita,  nyo and Raj - agree.

Nandani come down smirkingly evilly...

Nandani come towards Sid but didn't do anything just showed him her mobile there was a video of Sid doing nagin dance which Nandani send to there London friend circle ...

Nandani smirk grew more and Sid turn fail.

Manik - and here Nandani plays her card well and trap Sid... 

Cabir - best of luck..

Suddenly the door opens and a middle age person come breathing heavenly ..

Nandani - Mr Sen , everything ok ..

Mr Sen - I am sorry ...

Nandani - I am sorry too, your sorry isn't accepted now you can leave I don't want you to disturb my family in anything ..

Mr Sen nodded and said I am accepting your resignation come and meet me and I am sorry for forcing you my child we want you back ...

Nandani stare his face but didn't said anything , Mr Sen nodded and went away ..

Abhi - Nandani you resign ?? ( Shocked )

Nandani - ya any problem , if you have I am not in mood to answer it ..

Sid hold Nandani shoulder and said - what happen ..

Nandani - nothing..

Manik - did you resign because you are thinking that shit .. ( when Nandani was crying thinking she wasn't able to give time) ..

Nandani -no.  Chill and what happen there nothing there are so many hospital ... Chill...

Raman - and we are child na that we will buy your this excuse ..

Nandani give a look and move outside and Manik too sneak and follow her..

Next update after 130 likes and 35 comments only

*******************

My  works -
Manan : Enlighten the darkness

Manan : Trust Love Care .

Manan - Marriage

Any confusion regarding above , comment down below.

Like the chapter.
Comment down below what u wanna see next
And DON'T share it.