Chapter 17

Aria Day

"Ready to go?" I turned to look at Riley– well, Tarzan as he sat in the front seat beside me. He was bare chested (by choice) with smudges to look like dirt and a ragged skirt thingy with shorts underneath.

I wore a tattered cheetah print top and a skirt to match his outfit.

"Yeah, baby. Let's do it." He reached for the door handle, but I stopped him. I leaned over the center console and pulled his head to mine.

"You forgot something." I mumbled on his lips, pressing our lips together. He hummed, his hand moving to my cheek. I deepened it, pulling on his lip a little before pulling back.

He breathed heavily, staring at me, his eyes darkening.

"You wanna go in right now?" He asked, his hot breath on my lips. He leaned over, licking my bottom lip. I moaned, and he pulled back. "Cuz there's enough room in the backseat." I ran my hand down his chest, thinking about it. He was enticing, very enticing. He kissed down my neck and I hummed.

"I don't wanna be late." I moaned out.

"Mm, suit yourself." He mumbled in my neck, creating an intense shiver throughout my body. I reached my hand under his seat and pushed it all the way back.

I threw my leg over to his side of the seat, straddling his legs.

"Quick." He told me, his hands going into my skirt.

~

We went inside of the house, Riley with a smug grin and I, satisfied, but I needed to freshen up.

"I gotta find a bathroom." I told him.

"Go ahead baby, I'll be fine." He leaned down and kissed me before I left. I walked around the house, finding a bathroom.

I fixed myself up as best as I could at someone else's house before going back to the main party.

I looked around for Riley, and saw him leaned on a wall, talking to some girl. He seemed uninterested, but she was very interested. As I got closer, I saw that it was my old friend, Chelsea.

"I'm actually with someone, so if you don't–" Riley caught my eye and let out a grateful breath. "Bout time." He said, shaking his head. I walked over to the two of them and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh my God, Aria?" She said as she saw me. "It's been so long!" I flashed her a quick fake smile. Back in high school, after Nick and I broke up, Chelsea went for him. I didn't care, obviously because I didn't want him, but it is a bitch move.

"It has."

Miranda and Isabella both walked over to us as we smiled to each other.

"The gang is back together once more, huh?" Isabella said excitedly. I did actually miss them, we had some fun moments. We hugged each other, Riley stood behind me, watching. Isabella's long time boyfriend, Ian. was with her. The two of them have been together since highschool.

"Why don't you introduce us to your man, Aria?" Chelsea said, ogling him. Riley laughed.

"Well, you all know him. This is Riley." He waved a little.

"The kid that your dad took in?" Miranda asked, shocked.

"He sure isn't a kid anymore." Chelsea mumbled.

"Nope. He isn't. We were together then and we're together now." Isabella grinned widely.

"I knew it! Awe, that's so cute. I'm happy you guys are still together! It's good seeing you, Riley." She held her hand out to him.