Forty-Four: Angry Kisses

Sydney

My breath was labored as his soft lips pressed against my throat and traveled down to the slope of my collarbone. My hands took locks of his hair between my fingers treading through them, pulling him closer.

His tongue flickered out from between his lips and tickled my skin.

I gasped and involuntarily brushed my hips against his, loving the friction it caused.

Pulling back he growled at me with dark eyes, "Don't do that Sydney or I'll take you right here and now." His lips briefly pressed against mine before going back to kiss the bottom of my neck and across my collarbone.

☽✣☾

Jay

☽Twenty Minutes Earlier☾

I couldn't think or control my blurry actions.

Pushing Elliot to the ground I got on top of him and kept throwing punches; One after another. My fists were flying and I was landing each and every punch letting my anger fill each.

By now Elliot was just trying to protect his face from my brutal throws.

"Jaycen!" A male called out from behind me.

I blocked out whoever's voice it was and continued to beat the hell out of this son of a bitch who dare touched my mate, in a way only I should be allowed to do.

Somebody caught my arm from behind only boiling my blood more.

I turned and was caught off guard to find Terrence there restraining me.

Perfect.

Without a second thought, I swung my other arm out at him, clipping his chin square on.

Ripping my arm out of his hold I went to throw another punch, but Terrence trapped my hand before I made contact.

"Not here Jaycen," Terrence warned through his teeth. Blood trickled out of his nostril. He was trying not to challenge me because he knew he would lose.

"He kissed what's mine," I said thickly with a growl.

Understanding shone in his eyes but Terrence still rebutled, "Jay I know how you feel, but you can't just break out into a fight. Look around you." He ended quietly.

Looking around us I saw a crowd had thickened around us. I glanced back down to the unconscious and bleeding Elliot on the ground.

We need mate, My untamed wolf said through our mind.

Pulling away from Terrence I went and stormed down the hallway in search of my perfect little blonde mate while I was falling apart at the seams.

I stormed down the hall towards my first period. Walking into the classroom my eyes landed on my giggling mate who was chatting with Mat.

"Sydney,"

Her eyes snapped up and found me immediately and she quickly realized that I was about to lose it.

"I'll be back in a few," She whispered to Mat before sneaking out of her desk and rushing over to me.

Sydney's fragile and long fingers wrapped around my bicep. "What's wrong?"

"Come with us."

She nodded and followed me out holding my hand to soothe me.