Chapter 3: We're here!

EDITED 7-24-14

*Valerie's P.O.V*

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up...

I woke up to see Cody right in front of my face.

"We're here," he said looking at me. As soon as I heard those words I quickly got up, hitting my head on the car ceiling

"Ah," I put my hand on my head trying to make it feel better.

"Are you okay?" Cody asked with a giggle.

"Haha, very funny." I responded, looking at him.

"Ok well let's go and see your new apartment." He ushered me out of the car to look at the apartments.

I couldn't believe I was in Canada far, far away from my mom and my past. I smiled and we walked to the building and got the key to the apartment.

Once we got the keys to my apartment we walked around to find my apartment and soon enough we did, it was apartment 65. I was so excited I got the keys and opened the door.

We walked into the apartment. I looked around and there was the kitchen next to the living room, there was two bedrooms and one bathroom, it was good enough.

"Come on let's go get your stuff." My brother beckoned, we went back to the car and got everything soon we finished setting everything up all we just needed now was furniture.

We went to a store and bought all the furniture I needed.

My brother helped me set everything up and we finished in a couple of hours. When we were done he had to go but before he left, I gave him a hug. I still had to register into a school, I was going to do that maybe tomorrow, I still did have like 2 more weeks before school started again and I was going to be a senior witch meant last year of high school for me although I was a little bit worried that my new school was going to be like my last one, but I just stopped thinking about what would happen, I just looked at the clock and it was 10pm. I just put on my pajamas and went to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*

I woke up, and went to the kitchen and made myself eggs. I looked at the window and saw how beautiful it was outside, I decided that I should go out side and look around. I went to my bedroom and got my brush.

I brushed my long wavy black hair, although my side bangs got in the way, so I put them back into place. After I was done brushing my hair I put it in a high pony tail. I grabbed a black tank top and some shorts. I walked out of my apartment and started to walk.

I looked around and saw a big park I decided that I would just go to the park and walk a little bit. I started to walk soon I started jogging, I had music on full blast soon my phone started buzzing and I took my phone out, I looked to see I had a text, it was from my mom. I didn't want to talk to her, I was still on my phone. since I wasn't looking up all of a sudden, I fell to the ground.

I looked up to see a guy with chocolate brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking, here let me help you up." The guy held out his hand to me, I grabbed his hand and I studied up

"Thanks," I said with a awkward smile.

"No problem," The guy said.

"Well I got to go, bye, thanks for pulling me up!" I said.

"Ahh ok well bye!" He said, then I started to jog again. I've got to admit, that guy was pretty cute. I wonder if I'll ever see him again.

•~•~•~•~•~•

After I finished jogging I went back to my apartment and ate. After I was finished I went to the school to register myself, I did get in just in time. School was staring in 2 weeks and I was pretty excited but also scared at the same time, I just stopped thinking about it. I went into my laptop and played minecraft, yes I play minecraft okay? Don't judge me! I played for hours, I loved minecraft and I loved to watch youtubers play minecraft, my favorite 2 youtubers were TheBajanCanadian and JeromeASF. I love watching them. After a few hours of playing I got tired and I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE you guys enjoyed my story BTW next chapter is when EVERYTHING STARTS! but anyways if you guys enjoyed make sure to vote, COMMENT and follow. bye my sexy cookies!!