Chapter 22: Party?

*Mitch's P.O.V*

"Here's an invitation to my party," I said handing out invitations pretty much everyone at school. I wasn't the only one tho, some other guys were helping me. I walked around giving invitations and telling then that it was going to one of the best party's ever!

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I walked with April talking about random stuff we came up with. We laughed and giggled. It was fun to hang out with her. As we were walked through the hallway I spotted Mitch giving out what it seemed like fliers. I wander what he was doing.

*Mitch's P.O.V*

"Here, it's an invitation to my party," I said handing out more invitations. "Hey Mitch were out of invitations," one of the dudes who were helping me said. "ok I'll give you more," I said handing them some more.

•~•~•~•

Science class had just finished and I was getting my stuff. "hey Mitch, I heard that your having a party. Were's my invitation?" said Lindsay. Oh no, not her. I thought she stop bothering me a long time ago but I guess not. "well that's because you're not invited," I said to her and then turning back around and just walking away.

~•~•~•Hours later at the park•~•~•~•

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I was on the swings just thinking. There wasn't a lot of people at the park, I wander why? "hey Val," I heard someone say behind me. I turned my head around to see April. "hey!" I said. "hey do you like party's?" April asked. "umm yea, why?" I asked. "because there's gonna be a party on Saturday and I don't want to go alone." April said. April walked to a awing that was besides me and sat down. "so do you wanna come?" April said while swinging back and forth. "ok," I said.

•~•~•~•

I was in my room looking for something I could wear for the party. I had probably been doing this for more than 30 minutes. My room was such a mess now, and that meant I had to clean it up later.

-----

Well sorry for the small chapter :/ I had nothing else, so next page is the PARTY! so yea. So comment, vote or even think about following me, but anyways BYEEEEE my sexy cookies;)