Chapter 37: Going back

Short chapter :/ sorry. Sorry if I have some spelling errors :| I'll fix them just bare with me >.<

~*~A week later~*~

~*~Valerie's P.O.V~*~

It was Saturday. Today was the day Cody and I were gonna go back to North Carolina. It's three in the morning and Cody is just putting all our luggage in the trunk. "Come on val, let's go." Cody yelled as he got in his car. I made sure I had locked everything, then I walked to the car.

~*~

We walked to our plane, I was nervous. I wandered if anyone would recognize me? I wander if Drew was there...no! Val stop, forget about Drew. He left you for his band. You have to forget. Besides you have Mitch and he truly loves you with all his heart; unlike Drew, he left you for his band. The worst part is the he dumped you over text. Val he doesn't disprove you. Forget everything, besides I bet he doesn't even remember you if he saw you again. Just let it go, I tolled myself as I forced myself to snap out of my thinking.

I sat at my seat. I looked out the window, I saw dozens of planes. We all waited for take off.

The plane started moving. I took a deep breath, this is it. There's no turning back Valerie. Goodbye Montreal and hello North Carolina. I'll see you soon Mitch, I hope I can text him when I have the chance. Although since I'm gonna be in a different country I'm probably not gonna have a lot of service. Well hopefully I can at least text me, I'll miss him...

~*~

The plane landed, we were here. Welcome back to home Valerie, here's were it all started...

~*~

We got our luggage, Cody already had a taxi ready for us. "Come on val, don't get lost," Cody said as he got his baggage. "haha, I'm not a little girl you know," explained as I walked with him. "I know, but your my little sister," Cody responded. I hated when he's right, yeah so funny...not.

We walked out the airport just to greet the taxi that was waiting for us. The kind sir helped us put our luggage in the trunk. When we were done we got in the taxi. Cody gave the taxi driver the address to a near by hotel that was a couple of blocks away from the house we used to live in. As Cody gave the man the address, I just starred out the window. I looked at the beauty of Carolina. I thought if I would see anyone there that I knew. I don't even remember half the people I used to know here. It was weird. Pretty much the whole drive Cody kept talking to the taxi driver. He was kist driving the man crazy, i gotta admit, my brother is very talkative.

~*~

I got out of the taxi just to find an amazing and huge hotel. "Val, help me with the luggage," Cody said behind me. I turned around walked toured him. Cody and I got the luggage inside the hotel. I waited for Cody inside while he payed the taxi man. After he played the guy he came inside.

We signed in with the manager. We got the room key. We grabbed our luggage and carried it to the elevator. We had to go to the fourth floor, out room was 387. We waited until the elevator opened. As soon as it did, we rushed to get all out luggage out before the elevator door would close again. Then Cody and I roamed the hallways to find our room. Not to mention, but we also had to carry our luggage that was pretty heavy. "Cody! I found our room!" I yelled across the hallway. Cody turned around and quickly ran toured me with his luggage. He looked like a restarted penguin to me, it was funny. Cody got out the room key and opened the door. As we stepped in, I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a flat screen tv, two water beds. As snack area, kitchen. There was a lava lamp and more. I was amazed at the hotel room. Never in my life had I seen a room like this. I quickly put the luggage on the floor and trough myself on the water bed. "Val, enough playing around. Get into your pjs, tomorrow we're gonna go check the house." Cody explained as he got his pjs from the luggage. I sighed, way to kill the fun Cody. I got up form the bed and did what he ordered. I got into my pjs, before I went to sleep I grabbed some juice from the fridge. After I was done I washed the cup and went to brush my teeth.

I set my alarm to seven in the morning for tomorrow. I then laid down on the bed. Cody was a fast sleeper, he was already asleep. He really loves his sleep. I got comfortable and then slowly fell asleep, tomorrow was gonna be a new day...

~*~

Sorry for the short chapter :/ don't worry next chapter is gonna great ;) and the chapter that comes after that, is gonna be crazy \^O^/ Anyways hope you guys enjoyed, if you did as always make sure to vote, COMMENT and follow me :3 one more follower and I got 50! ^.^ and I'm already almost at 6k reads! it hasn't been a week since I got 5k :o love you all. BYE MY SEXY COOKIES!