Chapter 16: why?

*Valerie's P.OV*

I was watching tv, I started thinking about that girl again. What was her history with Mitch? Why did Mitch keep the neckless? did he still have felling for her? I had so many question that needed answers. I looked at the at the wall, just wandering.

*Mitch's P.O.V *

I dint know what to do anymore, I knew that I still had feelings for Maria, but I also loved Valerie. I dint know who I loved the most. My heart beats fast when I'm with Valerie but, I always dreamed about Maria.

*weeks later, sorry I needed to get to the drama ASAP*

*Valerie P.O.V*

I was driving to Mitch's apartment to hang out with him. I've actually seen seen that Mitch isn't his normal self lately. I'm starting to get worry about him. I thought about it all the way to his apartment, I finally arrived and parked my car close to his apartment.

*Mitch's P.O.V*

I was setting everything up for when Valerie came. We were going to watch a movie and just eat popcorn all night. then I heard someone knock on my door, it's probably Valerie. I walked to the door and opened it to see Valerie. "hey Mitch." "hey *kisses her in the cheek* come in." I said. We sat on the couch and watched a movie.

*hours later*

•~•Still Mitch's P.O.V•~•

We were just talking to each other, we talked about out pass. I looked deep into Valerie's beautiful eyes, then Valerie Lined in and kissed me, I kissed back. It felt so good, but then I thought about Maria. Maria was always in my mind, I felt so guilty thinking about her, Valerie was my girlfriend not Maria but, I just couldn't help it thinking about her. I couldn't take it anymore and I pushed Valerie away. "what's wrong Mitch?" Valerie asked. "I'm sorry Valerie but I just-I just can't do this..." I Said looking away from her. "What do you mean?" she said holding my hand. I turned around to see her beautiful eyes sparklingly. "Valerie, I think we should brake up," I Said. "wha-what? Bu-but I love you." Valerie said holding my hands tight and looking at me with her beautiful eyes. "I'm sorry val but, I think it's for the best," I said. "But why Mitch? I thought you loved me," Valerie said with tears forming in her eyes.

I couldn't stand looking at her and so I looked away from her. "please Mitch, don't do this to me, I-I love you." Valerie said crying softly. As much as it hurt me see her cry I couldn't be with her if I always though about Maria. "Why are you breaking up with me? what did I do?" I heard Valerie ask. "it's not you val, it's me.." I responded. "wha-what?" Valerie said in a confused tone. "Val, I've been thinking about someone else, and I feel guilty about it. I don't want to do this to you, that's why I think we should break up." I said. "Is it...Maria?" My eyes widen when she said that name. How did she know about her? I turned around to face her. "how did you know?" I asked with a confused face. "I kinda looked throw your memories and found a photo of you and her with a neckless..." she said facing at the floor. "Oh" is all I said. "what does she have that I don't?" Valerie raised her head and looked at me.

"It's just that she was my first love and well..I can't let her go.." I said in a low tone. "Listen Valerie it's getting late, I think you should go..." I Said. "yah...well bye Mitch." Valerie said and then walked to the door.

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I walked out of Mitch's apartment and to my car. I got in my car and looked at his apartment. "Why? I though he loved me.." I said in a hushed tone. Tears rolling down my face. I felt like my heart had just been shuddered, I didn't know what to do anymore. What did Maria have that I didn't, why did he love her more then me?

----

Sorry for not updating for awhile :/ and also for the short chapter. Anyways hope you all enjoy and maybe comment, vote and follow me :D BYE!!! My sexy cookies!!