Chapter 42: Bit of trouble

Grammar and spelling errors will be fixed later :3 so bare with me >.<

~*~Mitch's P.O.V~*~

"Hey Mitch," she said in a seductive voice. Now I was getting a bit creeped out. Then before I could say anything a warm pair of lips crashed into mine. I tried to get out of the kiss, but she had a good grip. As much as I tried to get her off of me, I just couldn't. "Mitch what the fuck are you doing?!" The angered voice questioned. I finally had the strength to push her. I looked to see it was April with Jerome besides her. "Mitch you have a girlfriend!" April yelled. I got up from the couch; pushing Ashley out of the way. "No it's not what it looks like, Ashley kissed me." I explained, u could tell April was furious. She just ignored me and walked away; Jerome following. I signed and just flopped onto the couch. Ashley just stud there, not making a sound. Then she just turned around and walked away. I don't know why, but I felt like every one was just staring at me. I was just getting a bit paranoid. I decided to get up and just walked to my room.

I closed the door, making sure I locked it. I didn't want anyone disturbing me. I simply walked to my bed, seating there. It was night; I put up the shades. Just to see the great view of Montreal. I could hear the floor shaking, the music was loud. People yelling, just having a blast. But not me, I wanted to be alone. I don't even want to see Ashley. I'm a bit worried that April will tel Val; If she does, She'll probably be furious with me. I don't want Valerie coming home just to smack me across the face for a mistake Ashley did. I just sat there on my bed, looking out the window.

~*~Jerome's P.O.V~*~

"April wait! just calm down!" I yelled. I was chasing April around the apartment. I tried to calm her down but she just wouldn't listen. Every time I tried to talk to her she would just walk faster. I grabbed her shoulder and forced her to face me. "April, it wasn't Mitch's fault! it was Ashley. I saw everything. Mitch really loves Valerie, he would never cheat on her." I explained. I was hopping for April to just believe me and just forget. "But Jerome, I just can't keep this from Valerie. If I do she will eventually find out her self and get mad at all of us." She responded. I signed, even I knew that would happen. April and I just looked at each other. We didn't say a word...

~*~Mitch's P.O.V~*~

I looked out the window just to gaze at all the lights. I stud up from my bed and walked out my room.

I walked outside. I felt the cold breeze hit my face, it felt good. I walked down the grassy trail. I wanted to be alone.

I sat on the hard cold bench as I stared at the shimmering stars. Sometimes I wander why this kind of things have to happen to me. I've been missing Valerie so much, I miss her being here with me. She's always on my mind, I don't know when she'll be back. I singed. I covered my face with my cold frosted hands.

I felt myself being shacked around like I was in the heart of an earthquake. I heard voices that just sounded like moans. I opened my eyes to find myself on my bed. The shining light that reflected through the window; hitting my tired eyes. I saw people talking, I couldn't tell who they were. Then I see Jerome walk in, although he's not alone. April is here. "Hey buddy," Jerome greeted with a slight worried smile, almost like it's fake. Then as the room is filled with awkward silence, it's interposed by the loud cries and noises of an angered voice. All I see is Jerome and April storming out of the room. I quickly stand up from the bed I lay on. I quickly follow them.

I run into the living room only to see Valerie screaming at Ashley. "You whore!" Valerie screams. "I'm sorry!" Ashley yells back as she slowly takes some steps back. I see her face expression, she looks terrified. "I thought we were friends! How could you kiss my boyfriend when I was away?!" Valerie Yells as she walks closer to Ashley. Then out of nowhere Valerie punched Ashley, you could hear the loud noise. Ashley tackled Valerie, making them fall and Russell. Rolling around the floor; Jerome and April pulled them apart. "Everyone stop!" April's voice cracked as she yelled. "Ashley, get your things. We're getting you a hotel," April explained as she led Ashley to a room. Jerome followed. Leaving me with Valerie. I looked at her, her hair covering her face. I wasn't mad, I was glad. I walked up to her and hugged her tightly, I then kissed her forehead. I looked at her just to see her looking confused. Like she didn't know what was happening. I leaned in and kissed her, it was just a little peck. "I missed you beautiful," I whispered into her ear as I kissed her cheek. All I could do now was just hug her...

A/N

Well here's the chapter. Agh I haven't updated in a while. I just wanted to say, thanks for all the support :3 while I was gone I got like 3k more reads cx awesome :D I'll try to update again, sorry :/ anyways...VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

Make sure to stock me on Instagram :3

@love_u_mi_presiosa

I follow back c: I also spam all my new followers ^-^ better spam me back cx love you all<3

~MonseLerdo