Chapter 4: New school new start

EDITED 7-25-14

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off, today was the first day at my new school. I got up from my bed and started getting ready.

I put on some jeans and a white shirt, I brushed my hair and put on some mascara. I look at the clock and of course like always, I was gonna be late. I went out the apartment and on to the bus stop. I had to sacrifice my hair! I got to the bus stop just in time to catch the bus. As I took a seat I looked out the window, I was wondering how my first day would go. I wonder if I would make friends or enemies, I soon snapped out of my day dream and realize that we were already at the school. I got out of the bus and looked at the huge high school in front of me.

•~•~•~•~•

I walked through the hall, looking around for my locker then, I got pushed to the floor. I thought to myself that it was going to be like my last school. I looked up to see a girl with straight blond hair, blue eyes and cut clothes on.

"Move out the way next time dumb ass." The girl spoke and then walked away

"Are you ok?" I heard a voice, I looked up to see a girl with light brown hair and light brown eyes. "Give me your hand I'll help you," The girl said. I then grabbed her hand and she pulled me up. "Here, these are your's," she said handing me my books.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"So I see you've already met Lindsay," She said, pointing at the blond girl that pushed me.

"Yeah so, what's her problem?" I asked.

"Well, she is a total bitch, she thinks she's all that just cause she's the most popular girl in school and also cause she's dating the most popular guy." she said, In my mind Lindsay was just like Mary after she changed and became a total bitch.

"By the way, my name is April," she said. I just smiled.

"My name is Valerie." I responded with a smile

"Nice name" She complimented "So what's your schedule?" I told her my schedule, we had 4th and 5th period together. The bell rang and it was time for me to go to my first period.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I walked to science class I really loved science class, easy A in science. I walked into science class and sat down, I was really happy that I made a friend. I guess I won't be alone. I got my books ready for class.

"Hey," I heard a voice to the back of me, it sounded like a guy's voice. I turned around to see a oddly familiar guy, but I just couldn't remember were I've seen him until he said it. "Hey you're the girl that I bumped into at the park!" Now I remember, he was that cute guy that helped me up at the park.

"Hey I never got your name," he said sitting down next to me. I was really nervous I don't know why, but I just was.

"My name is Valerie." I said with a shy smile.

"Nice, mine's Mitch," Mitch said with a smile. I was pretty nervous then Lindsay came in. I was shocked she had the same class as me, I guess I was going to be bullied again. she started to walk straight towards me.

"Hey babe," Lindsay greeted and kissed Mitch. I guess Mitch was the popular guy that she was dating.

*Mitch's P.O.V*

I walked into science class and saw a open seat next to a girl with black wavy hair. I walked to the open seat and sat there, I decided to try and talk to the girl. I wanted to meet new people.

"Hey," Is all I said, waiting for her to turn around When she finally turned around and when a saw her face I was shocked. She was the girl I bumped into at the park. I really thought that she was really cute, but I was dating Lindsay so I couldn't just flirt with her, that would make me feel like a cheating boyfriend. I remember now.

"Hey your the girl that I bumped into at the park," I was just wondering what her name was so I just asked her. "Hey I never got your name," I really wanted to know her name. She finally answered.

"My name is Valerie," Wow, Valerie, that was a really cute name for a girl like her. I never told her my name so I just said, "Nice, mine's Mitch."

I was about to ask her what was her schedule when I was interrupted by a person.

"Hey babe," That voice sounded familiar and then before I could say anything a pair of lips just kissed my cheek. I looked at the person that just kissed me and it was Lindsay. I was dating Lindsay just because she asked me out. I was actually thinking of breaking up with her since last year, but I didn't want to break her heart so I stayed with her.

*Valerie's P.O.V*

After Lindsay kissed Mitch on the cheek she glared at me. I knew what that meant, it meant to stay away from Mitch. Great first day of school and I already made an enemy, that's just great. I didn't pay much attention in the class, I was just day dreaming about how Lindsay would make my life a living hell like Mary and Jake did at my old school.

•~•~•~•~•

The bell rang and school was over. That was pretty fast if you ask me. I got on the bus and then my stop came. I got the bus and started to walk to my apartment, when all of a sudden someone yelled my name. I turned around to find Mitch running toward me. I don't know Mitch lived in this apartments then I fell to the ground. REALLY?! What's up with me and falling?! I thought to myself. When I opened my eyes Mitch was right in front of my face which was really creepy if you ask me. Haha

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope u guys enjoyed and if u did maybe vote, COMMENT PLZZ and maybe follow me it would be great see you all later my sexy cookies!!