Chapter 24: Getting ready

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I had just woke up from my slumber. I opened my eyes to see the light entering from the window. Yesterday was the day Mitch and I got back together and it felt so good. I was just laying on my bed looking at the ceiling. I didn't know what to do today, I didn't have any plans.

BUZ!

BUZ!

BUZ!

I heard my phone vibrating on my night stand.

I quickly grabbed my phone and saw that Mitch was calling me. I answered the phone.

(M-Mitch V-Valerie)

V-hello?

M-hey val, good morning

V- *giggles* Thanks, that just made my day.

M-Hey val, do you wanna go on a date?

V-Sure! when?

M-Does today sound great?

V-ok! Pick me up around 6

M-ok, well I gotta go, bye baby girl.

V-*giggles* bye.

As soon as I hanged up the phone I yelled! I was jumping and screaming, I was so happy! I looked in the mirror and I saw that my face was just all red, I was blushing so hard. I kept on thinking about how he said 'good morning and called me his baby girl' I was just smiling.

I looked for clothes that I could wear for the date. "Ahh! I can't find anything!" I yelled. I had all my clothes in the floor. I was throwing the clothes I didn't like on the floor.

I looked at the clock and it 12 o'clock in the afternoon. I still had like about five more hours until the date, then I remember 'shit! I haven't taken a shower yet!' I grabbed my towel and ran to the bathroom.

I twisted the shower handle to hot water and then I let the water run. I throw my clothes on the bathroom floor. I touched the running water to see if it was ready and it was.

Warm water covering me, it felt so good. The warm water relaxed me and made me feel warm and happy.

I shampooed my hair and washes my body. I felt like I never wanted to get out of the shower, but I had to.

•~•~•~•

I got out of the shower and grabbed my towel. I rapped the towel around me and then I walked to my room.

I looked at the clock and it was almost one o' clock in the afternoon. I still had time to curl my hair and out on some make up, but I still didn't know what to wear.

I looked and looked and then I found it! I found a long sleeve top. it was a baby blue color and it was see trow. I grabbed a baby blue tank top and put it on with the long sleeve. I looked in the mirror and it was perfect! I took some skinny jeans and it perfectly matched.

I curled my hair and put in some make up, but not to much. I put on some perfume and then I put on my converse.

My phone started buzzing. I looked at my phone and it was a text form Mitch. he was outside waiting for me.

I grabbed my hoodie and my small peruse that had my keys, phone and money.

I got into Mitch's car and then we drove off.

-----------------

Well hope you guys all enjoy this and the other part is gonna come like an hour or less (hopefully) after this one is uploaded ;)

PLZZZZZ comment, vote or follow me, and maybe add this story to your reading list, that would be nice :D

But anyways thx for reading, I'll see you later my sexy cookies ;p BYE!!!