Chapter 40: The song

There's gonna be a lot of point of view switching. Also spelling errors will be fixed later :)

~*~Drew's P.O.V~*~

As I just sat there I looked at my guitar and my song book. I got up and grabbed my guitar and song book. I knew what I could do...

~*~

It was around two in the morning, I was tired. Good thing I finished a little something I could probably perform later on in the day. I got into bed and turned off the lights. I had to get up at seven, I was going to be on a show.

~*~

~*~Valerie's P.O.V~*~

I woke up from a strange dream. For some reason I had a dream about Drew and Mitch. I dreamed that I was dating Mitch but soon him and I broke up and drew was there for me. It's weird having a dream about you're ex, especially about the guy that left me for the fame. I got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen. Cody was still sleeping, I guess he came back after me. I opened the fridge and grabbed some eggs. I then grabbed ham, tomatoes and some other stuff. I opened the cabinet and grabbed the bread. I prepared everything, I wanted to make a sandwich.

After I finished making the sandwich and eggs I put them all in a plate. I poured myself a glass of orange Juice. I then headed back to my bed were I turned on the tv. Good morning America was on (I don't watch that show Cx only once. Oh well XD)

~*~Drew's P.O.V~*~

I was on. This is my first time being on Good Morning America. I had my electric guitar ready. "let's give the famous Drew and his band a big welcome!" The lights all pointing at me while I got on the stage. My band was all set up, everyone looking at me. I was ready...

~*~Valerie's P.O.V~*~

As I watched Good Morning America I saw Drew. Wow he's that famous. I guess I might as well watch him. As I looked at him getting ready on stage, he grabbed the microphone. "This new song is dedicated to a special someone. I just want to tell her what I felt when I left." I was shocked. Was he talking about me? I wanted to know, I guess I'm just gonna just have to find out...

~*~Drew's P.O.V~*~

"This new song is dedicated to a special someone. I just want to tell her what I felt when I left." After I gave that little speech I nodded to my band; telling them to start.

(Play she's got a boyfriend now by: boys like girls)

The way it (woah)

The way it (woah)

Be, be, be

We were

seventeen and invincible

Had the world figured out and a girl on my shoulder told me everythin' gon' be alright

Woah-oh

And everythin' was gonna be alright

~*~FLASHBACK~*~

Hugging her, kissing her. I remember every single detail. I wish she was mine again. She would make me smile, she would make my day. How everything went by so fast. If only she could have come on tour with me. She would have still been mine, and only mine. I dreamed about her every single night, waiting, hoping one day I could see her again. Oh how I loved the way she messed with me. But sadly I would ignore her. I was stupid enough to loose her. We planned to be together for ever, but nothing ever goes the way it's planned.

~*~

And now she's got a boyfriend and I've got a rock band

Cause nothing really ever goes the way it's planned