Chapter 14: life is better with you

*2 months later*

*Valerie's P.O.V*

It's been 2 months since Mitch and I started dating, it's been pretty great. Lindsay stopped bulling me after Mitch went up to her and told her what he would do to her is she didn't stop. April and I became best friends and We all became friends with Jason's and Mitch's friends. Life was finally going my way.

~•~

*School time :P*

"So...how are you and Mitch doing hmm..." April asked with a smirk. "well we're doing great..." I responded."you guys are so cute, I'm happy for you," April pretty much squealed. "Thanks," I smiled.

April and I walked trow the hallway just talking about life. April was really fun to hang around with, she was a true friend. she was actually like a sister to me, I could always trust her.

"Well I got to go to math class, see you in social studies," April said as she waved goodbye and then ran off to social studies.

I walked into English class just in time. One more second and I've could have had detention. "All right class listen up, we have a lot of work to do today. We need to learn new writing skills and much more, so all of you are gonna be pretty busy today. There's gonna be a lot of writing." I singed. I was never that good at writing or spelling, so this was going to be a challenge. All of the class period we had to take notes on how to creat a story and how to develop it. I got to admit, English class is a pain in the ass, all you do is write.

---------

*after school* sorry I got lazy .-.

I took a walk at the park. My hand hurt because all that writing. I sat down on a bench and just looked at all the kids playing and hair having fun. There was nothing to do today, I guess I could just be lazy. Maybe I could study...naw. As I Looked at the beautiful sky I just decided to relax."Hey val!" I heard a voice say. I looked around and then saw it was Mitch. He ran toured me. "hey Mitch." I said as I waved at him. "hey val, are you free tonight?" Mitch asked. "no, why?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "do you wanna watch a movie? you know like a date." Mitch responded with a shy voice. "Sure I love to." I said with a giggle. "Great! Pick you up at 8." "Ok well I'll see you then." I responded.

~•~

I had just finished getting ready. Was wearing black skinny jeans with some red cumbers and a top that was red. I just put on some mascara, just Something simple. I got my phone and put on my front pocket, I know what your thinking, why would you put your phone in your front pocket?! Well I don't trust my back pocket ok!?

As I put my phone in my pocket I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door. I opened it. I saw Mitch. "hey, are you ready?" "yeah, come on let's go," I replied. I closed the door, then we headed to the car and drove to the movie theater.

~•~

We arrived at the movie theater, we got out of the car and we headed inside. "what movie are we watching?" I asked. "wanna watch hunger games catching fire?" Mitch asked. I was actually really excited to watch that movie. "sure." I responded. We got a medium popcorn and 2 small sodas. We walked into the theater and sat down were we could see the movie very well.

~•~

It was so cute when Katniss and peeta kissed. Then I turned to see Mitch looking at me. "you know I love you right?" "I know," I responded. We both looked deep into each other's eyes.

*Mitch's P.O.V*

I looked deep into Valerie's eyes. Her eyes sparkled in the dark. I've never seen such beautiful eyes before. I then leaned in and kissed her. I felt like there was butterfly in my stomach, fireworks went off. We kissed for a couple of minutes, then we pulled apart for air. I looked at her, she smiled. I smiled. I put my arms around her and then I pulled her closer. We then went back to watching the movie. I stared thinking to myself. Was she the one? I just felt like nothing could break us apart. I haven't felt like this for a long time. The last time I felt like this was around 6 years ago. But things happened, I've haven't talked about it after what happened. I decided to stop thinking about the pass.

--------

*the next day at the park*

•~•Still Mitch's P.O.V•~•

I was at the park walking with Valerie. There was a lake with ducks. Valerie wanted to go see the ducks, so I agreed to go to the lake. We made our way to the lake. We saw a bench and sat down and watched the ducks. "They're so cute." I heard Valerie say. I saw people walking there dogs and couples making out. I looked at Valerie and then smiled. I turned around quickly before Valerie could notice. I looked up at the sky for a few minutes, then I started getting hungry. "Val, I'm going to got buy something to eat, want something?" "no thanks" Valerie responded. I got up and walked to a cart, hopefully they sale hot dogs.

-----

Hey guys hope you guys enjoyed and if you did make sure to vote, COMMENT plzzz and follow me : ) ok so see you all soon my sexy cookies!!