Chapter 28: Clues

*Cody's P.O.V*

"Cody she's been kidnaped and we're trying to find her," Mitch said looking at me with a worried face. I couldn't believe my sister had been kidnaped. I promised to protect her and I was gonna keep that promise. "Cody we need help finding your sister, do you have any idea were she could be?" Mitch said getting a chair and seating next to my bed. "I don't know where she could be," I said with a disappointed tone.

I didn't know where Valerie was, then I realized something. When I got jumped by Jack, Mary and my own mother they all asked me about Valerie. As I remember I realized that they might have been the people that kidnaped her. "Mitch, I'm sure that Jack, Mary and my mother kidnaped Valerie," I said looking at him. I was pretty sure that they were the ones that did all of this. One side of me was relived but the other side was scared and more frighten than before. I knew that if they were the ones that did this that meant that they would make her suffer and possibly kill her.

"Wait...who's jack and Mary? and why did your mom jump you?" Mitch asked with a confused face.

"Mitch, Jack is Valerie's ex boyfriend, he cheated on her with Mary. Mary was Valerie's best friend but after what happened Mary became a bitch along with Jack. They Stared making her Miserable, but not only was it Jack and Mary, it was also my mother that made her suffer. I decided I would bring her to Canada with me so she could finally be happy instead of suffering back in North Carolina." I explained. I looked at Mitch's expression and he looked like he was shocked to hear all of that, but it was the truth. I guess Valerie never told him about her pass.

*Mitch's P.O.V*

As Cody explained to me I was surprised about everything he was telling me. Valerie never told me what she went through, I didn't know that she suffered so much. As he explained me about her ex I knew that the Jack food was a big ass douche bag. I just felt so sorry for her, I wanted to find Valerie and fast! I mean from what Cody was telling me I knew that Valerie was now in big danger.

After Cody finished explaining I was just speechless. I had no words, I just looked at him. I could tell that Cody knew I was just shocked by everything he had just told me. I open my mouth to say something, but before I could I heard my phone wringing. I got out my phone from my pocket and looked at the caller ID, it was Jerome.

I answer it hoping Jerome would have down good news.

(M-Mitch J-Jerome)

M-hello?

J-Mitch hey what's up? is the guy awake?

M-yea, he crazy thing about the guy. He's Valerie's brother! his name is Cody.

J-No way! wow that's crazy! Mitch good thing you saved him. Well did he give you guys any clue to were Valerie could be?

M-umm well the only clues was that the people that kidnaped her could have been this people named Jack, Mary and well...their own mother.

J-wait? who's Jack and Mary? and why would val's own mother kidnap her?

M-well long story short jack is her ex, Mary was her best friend and her mother is an abusive person.

J-oh. ok I get it now, well we are still trying to help and we also just reported Valerie as a missing person.

M-that's good, well I got to go I'll talk to you later.

J-ok Mitch well later.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hanged up and put my phone back in my pocket.

I turned around to Cody.

As I sat in a chair that was next to his bed the door opened and there was a doctor.

"Well Cody looks like your feeling better, I think that your ready to go home. we just need to run some quick tests to check everything and then you can leave," the doctor said then he left.

I turned once more to Cody.

"So Cody are you gonna help us?" I asked.

"Well of course I would, it's my sister we're talking about here. We need to find her," Cody said in a serious tone.

•~•~•~•~•LATER•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We were at the office checking out Cody.

After the check out we all went into the Parking lot and got into the car.

Jason was driving, April was in front sit and Ty, Cody and I were in the back. Jason turned on the car and we headed back to my place were Jerome and the others were there.

•~•~•~•AT THE HOUSE•~•~•~•

We all got out of the car and walked to my apartment.

I got the keys and unlocked it.

As we entered we saw Jerome on his phone that was hocked up to his MacBook. Then as I looked around I realized there were cops. I guess when Jerome called the cops the report Valerie missing they must had come here.

I walked up to Jerome.

"Jerome why are the cops here?" I asked Jerome.

"well there here to helps up find Valerie, they're trying to locate Valerie's phone." Jerome respond and going back to typing on his laptop.

As I watched the cops use all this fancy electronics and just things hocked up to other things I was just wandering were was Valerie, as I wandered more and more I soon just though if I would ever see her again.

RING!

RING!

RING!

As phone went off. I looked at my phone but it wasn't coming from mine, then I looked around saw it was Cody's phone.

*Cody's P.O.V*

As I was helping the officers with the investigation all of a sudden my phone started ringing. I got my phone out of my pocket and looked at caller ID, but for some reason it was blocked. I decided to answer it anyways.

(C-Cody A-anonymous)

C-hello?

A-is this Cody?

C-umm...yea...why?

A-good well we have your sister, Valerie is it?

C-WAIT? WHAT?!

A-listen carefully or else she gets it.

Before I could answer I heard an officer ask me what was going on. I told him to start the recorder, I put my phone on sticker.

C-I'm listening.

A-bring 20 grand in cash tomorrow at 6am and we bring the girl. If you decided to pull something tricky she will die.

C-I got it, were do we meet?

As I asked she told me the address, it was at an abandoned warehouse.

C-ok I'll meet you there.

•~•~•~•~•

I hanged up and looked a the cops. I knew that we were gonna get officers to come with us. I was happy that we finally had a chance at saving my sister. I was gonna do anything to bring her back safe and sound.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you enjoyed :) I tried making this CAPTER long for you guys, well if you enjoyed maybe vote, COMMENT and follow me. BYEEE MY SEXY COOKIES!!