Chapter 21: Unexpected visitor

*Mitch's P.O.V*

As I was exciting science class I heard some one yell, "val!"

I turned around to see Jason running tours Valerie, then he hugged her and kissed her.

I knew that Valerie and I were over, but that made me jealous. I just felt like going up to Jason and just punching him, I just wanted to tell him that she was mine, but I couldn't. She wasn't mine anymore, She was Jason's. I knew I had Maria, I loved her, but I guess I still had some feelings left for Valerie.

All of a sodden I asked myself, "what if it was a mistake?" No! Mitch snap out of it! you love Maria, you cried for her when she left. She's and awesome girl, you got to stop thinking of Valerie. My brain was just confusing me, I have to stop thinking about her. I had to let her go.

I started walking to my next class, but I decided to turn around to see if they were still there. To my surprise they were still hugging. I didn't want to see no more of it, so I just turned back around and walked to my next class.

•~•~•~•

RING

RING

RING

The bell had rang and I was out!

I walked to the parking lot and got in my car. I know, I know I'm so cool.

I started the engine and then drove off.

•~•~•~•

I was seating on the couch watching tv and drinking some soda. Then I heard a nock on the door, "I wander who's that," I said to myself. I got up from the couch and walked to the door. When I opened the door, right there was Jerome!

"Jerome!" I yelled, I was so happy to see my best friend. "hey buddy, can I come in?" Jerome asked in a stupid way. "sure," I said. "thank you very much sir," Jerome responded. I laughed. I missed this guy. "Jerome what are you Doing here?" I asked because I he didn't tell me he was coming. "well since it's almost Christmas I decided to celebrate it with you," Jerome said laying on the couch. "just us?" I asked. "well actually I kinda thinking of maybe having a party on Christmas," Jerome responded. Hmm a party? Well we all know That shit gets real when Jerome or me trow a party. "ok," I said. "Great! well we should invite as many people as we can! come on Mitch get you're phone and start calling people!" Jerome said getting out his phone and starting calling people.

•~•~•~•

We had called Adam, Ty, Tyler (brotato) Ian, April and some other people from our contacts, in total we had over 86 people coming to the party. It wasn't a lot but it would do.

We told everyone that the party would be well on Christmas! "Mitch we should go out and buy some snacks and drinks (A.K.A beer lol cause they gonna get drunk lol) " ok fine, then come let's go," I said getting my keys to the car.

•~•~•~•

We were at the store buying sodas and snacks and pretty everything we needed for the party. We've been here for about more than 30 minutes.

We had finally gotten everything we needed and so we got in line to pay our stuff.

After we excited the store we had Tons of bags in each of our hands. "Come on Mitch! to the licker store!" Jerome yelled. (lol told you XD) "Ok I'm coming!" I yelled back at him while at the same time trying to hold on to the the bags.

•~•~•~•

We excited the liquor store with 4 boxes of beer. I was carrying 2 boxes and Jerome was carrying 2. I put the boxes down on the floor and got the keys to my car out of my pocket. I opened the trunk and put the boxes there.

After we were done we got in the car and drove home.

------

Well here's another chapter :p ok well hope you all enjoy it! and if you did maybe vote or even consider on following me, and PLZZZZZ comment on what you though I would really like to see comments. BTW I don't care if it's a good comment or not, I just want to see what you guys think. Anyways byeeeeeee!! My sexy cookies ;) See you guys really soon!